Four

It was closed visiting hours for Renjun and he couldn't be any more sadder to leave his mom and Donghyuck.

Sighing, he kissed his mom's forehead, "Bye, mom. I'll come tomorrow."

Smiling, she nodded, "Mhm, I know you will. Take care, hmm?"

Nodding in response, he looked up at the youngest, "Come on, I'll drop you to your room."

Smiling, he nodded, "Take care, mom. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Chuckling, "Alright, son."

Pouting, Donghyuck tugged onto Renjun's shirt, "Don't leave me, I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Hyuckie, I'll be outside, okay? We can go back home together, mm? Is that okay? I promise I'll stay right outside."

Biting his lip, he nodded, letting go off his shirt, "Okay."

Smiling, Renjun leaned down to peck his forehead, "I'll be outside."

Donghyuck had finally the permit to get out of the hospital and ran towards the exit of the hospital to look for Renjun when he felt a tight tug onto his chest, "A-ah!"

He crumbled down onto the floor, his breathing heavy as he tried to gasp more air, whining in pain.

Renjun looked at where he saw and heard a body fall down, his eyes widened as he ran quickly towards the younger, "H-hey! I-it's okay, you're fine. I-I got you."

Quickly handing him his water bottle from his bag, he watched Donghyuck drink from it, clinging onto his for dear life, "I-it hurts...s-so much."

Nodding, the older hugged him close, rocking him side to side slowly, kissing his forehead.

"I saw you run. Don't do that anymore, hmm?"

He nodded as he cried, clutching his chest, whimpering, "I-I wanna run too...like the other people. I-I wanna run towards you exci-itedly."

Frowning, he shook his head, kissing his forehead, "I'll be right beside you, okay? You won't have to run then."

Nodding once again, he hugged his waist as he spoke in a small voice, "Okay."

Smiling warmly at him, he carried him up on his feet, "Come on, I'll take you home."

Humming, he rested his head against Renjun's head, his arms still around his waist as they walked to the older's car.

—haevcbes

finally updated :D