Seven

Morning dawned upon South Korea and Renjun was awake and up, making toasts for the two of them for breakfast, that being literally the only thing he knew very well to make.

The younger woke up at the smell of the freshly made toasts and sat up immediately, scratching his head and walking into the kitchen, his eyes screwed shut and his hair spiked up in different directions, all messy and he yawned.

Renjun chuckled at him, "Go brush your teeth and get eating."

Smiling softly, he nodded and walked towards him, hugging his waist gently, "Did you brush?"

The older nodded, "Mhm, I purchased a toothbrush from the nearby store."

Humming softly to himself, he cooed at him, "When did you get up and make all these? Did you have a good night's sleep?"

Renjun nodded, kissing his head, "Mhm, I did. Thank you for asking." Plating the toasts on two plates, he smiled at the tanned male, "I got up around an hour ago."

"Go freshen up, hmm? I'll be done with this soon and after we're done eating, let's go buy a few things, okay?"

Donghyuck nodded and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him to get ready for the day.

Renjun chuckled endearingly when he saw Donghyuck search for his best pair of shirts, "Come on, you look good in anything, really."

Huffing, he shook his head, "No, I want to dress prettily for today."

"More like for me," the Chinese snorted and pulled out a pretty black and white plaid shirt, "You cross dress?"

The younger flushed, panicking as he grabbed the cloth from Renjun and stuffed it underneath the other clothes, "N-No! I-It's my friend's."

Renjun giggled, "I cross dress too."

"Y-You do? You're not mocking me?" The younger asked, his guard up.

Nodding, he smiled, "If you wanna cross dress, I'll do it with you...but we'll have to drive all the way to my house."

The younger smiled, nervously pulling the shirt out from the pile and nodded, "I-I wanna."

Renjun nodded, pulling him up from the floor, "Come on."

Once they reached Renjun's apartment, the older maneuvered Donghyuck towards his room and sat him down on the bed, pulling out his box of neatly folded feminine clothes and placing them onto the bed, "Let's match!"

The younger nodded gleefully and looked through the box and smiled when he found two cute ones. The two were light blue plaid A-Line skirts that perfectly fit with two other cute white pullover crop tops of which one had writings on it and the other a bunny stitched to the side. Pulling them out, he smiled brightly, "They look so pretty!"

The older stared at the younger in adoration and giggled, nodding and clapping his hands, "Okay! I got the perfect shoes for these! Do you wanna wear ankle boots?"

The tanned male nodded eagerly with a wide smile in return, making the Chinese squeal excitedly.

The two giggled amongst themselves happily and changed their clothes and looked at themselves in the mirror, twirling around, complimenting each other.

"You look so beautiful!" Renjun blurted, kissing his cheek blissfully.

Donghyuck flushed red and patted his head to tease the shorter, "You look really pretty, shorty."

Rolling his eyes, Renjun attacked him with tickles, "What did you call me?"

"No! W-Wait, stop!" he burst into fits of giggles, "sh-shorty!"

Renjun pushed him onto the chair, continuing to tickle him till the younger asked for a time out to catch his breath.

Once he had calmed down, he sniggered, "Shor—"

"Not. Short."

Huffing, the older pecked his lips to shut him up before standing up and leaving the room, leaving behind flustered Donghyuck.

—haevcbes

meow !