Two

"Well, I have a heart disease...and I'm probably not gonna be able to live for more than ten days. I-I'm so scared. I don't want to die!" he trembled in his spot, more tears resurfacing on the rim of his eyes.

Keeping silent for a while, he sighed before getting up.

"Wh-what? A-are you going t-to leave now?" his eyes wide and lost.

Smiling, he shook his head and walked over to him and knelt down beside him, "Are you allowed to leave the hospital tomorrow?"

Confused, he nodded, "I only come to the hospital for check-ups and reports."

Chuckling, he nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow then. Make sure you come here at uh," looking at his phone, he smiled widely before looking back up at him, "this time! Wear something warm and cozy, we're going somewhere!"

"I-I don't even know your name..."

"Renjun, Huang Renjun."

If a smile could make you feel happy and warm, then this was exactly that very same thing Donghyuck felt at the moment. His smile was comforting and safe.

Hesitatingly, he spat out a question he never knew he'd ask a stranger of, "C-can I please...lean onto you?"

Still smiling, he nodded, "Come here, let me rock you."

Biting his lip shyly, he looked down, nodding and sat beside him, leaning against him as he felt Renjun's arm wrap around his waist and move side to side in their spot.

In a small voice, he asked, "Wh-why are you here?"

His eyes getting dreamy, he gazed outside the window, "My mom's admitted here in the hospital. I just came to visit her."

Face distorting quickly to form a panicked look, "Then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with h—wait, were you leaving?"

Chuckling, he shook his head, "I was going to her room when I saw you."

"Th-then leave now! I'm so sorry I kept you in here!" quickly pulling away, he stood up, bowing numerous times apologetically.

Eyes widening, he stood up as well, stopping the younger, "Wh—calm down, Donghyuck."

"Bu—"

Shaking his head, he shushed him, making him sit back onto his bed, "Want to see my mom? She'd like a new company very much."

haevcbes

okay but it's just the beginning of August but I'm already hyped up for 127 !!