Eight

Renjun and Donghyuck walked hand in hand towards the nearest park. The oldest among them had to carry a huge basket they needed for their small picnic.

"You do realize we're gonna spend half the day here, right?"

Donghyuck blinked, "Who spends half a day in a park?"

"Us," he grinned, replying coolly. He shrugged, "Come on, don't you trust me? It'll be fun."

He smiled, shaking his head, "No, I'm excited. I just don't know what we're gonna do in the park for so long."

Renjun chuckled, "Mmh, we could go on the swings, click pictures, eat the sandwiches I prepared...also, this is a dolphin park too, you know? There's a dolphin show for about an hour? We can go and watch."

Donghyuck squealed, eyes widened, "Dolphins? Oh, my God! I love dolphins!"

The two made their way to a picnic spot in the park and set down their belongings. Renjun set the mat down on the grass, sitting down and pulled the younger down to sit beside him.

"The tickets are pretty cheap in here for each person," he smiled, crossing his legs and leaned forward to stare at Donghyuck.

"Your skin is so pretty."

Donghyuck blushed at that, shyly covering his face with his hands, "Thank you."

Renjun smiled at him, petting his hair, "You're cute."

He groaned, pouting at the older, "Come on now, you're making me shy on purpose."

Chuckling, the older flicked his forehead, "Shh, I can't help myself. You're seriously so pretty."

He whined, rubbing his forehead, "Ow."

Renjun grinned, "Wanna make out?"

Donghyuck stared at him blankly, turning red, "Who...asks such a question?"

"I do," he smirked, pecking his lips softly.

He flushed, gasping, "You're...so shameless."

"More like straightforward," he giggled, pecking his nose.

Donghyuck really thought he'd melt. Renjun knew him for a day and he was treating him so lovingly, it made him want to burst.

"Why are you making me so shy?"

"Because I can," he winked.

—haevcbes

help- late update !