Chapter Twenty Seven

.:Elizabeth's House:.

I sighed as Seth covered Gina and Mina. They had fallen to sleep on Elizabeth's sofa. she had went out to her boyfriends about an hour ago. Seth looked at me. I shook my head. I really wasn't in the mood to argue with him.

I had to come up with a plan and fast. Satan wasn't one to just give up. He would do everything he cold to find us. Elizabeth would be in danger if we stayed with her.

Seth took my hand and sighed. I looked into his eyes. He looked so worried. I shook my head again. I didn't want to get close to him. My heart wasn't completely whole yet. I knew that Seth liked me. Everyone knew. But I couldn't give him what I no longer had.

"It' okay, Kry. I don't need all of it. Time will mend everything. All I'm asking for is a chance." Seth said, looking at the twins.

I got up and walked to the door. "Sorry, Seth. But I have to think about saving our lives first. I don't have time for love."

I walked outside. I looked up at the sky in pain. It was the night of a full moon. When most demons would be at their fullest, like me. I clenched my fist as I thought about who I really was.

When I first found out, I was beyond pissed. I couldn't believe that the whole time I lived with them, they never said a word to me about it.

Not Emma, Jessica, Lucas, not even Neo.

..Or Damion..

I growled as I punched a tree. How could they all do this to me? Oh I know, maybe cause they're all from hell?! Of course they would lie to me. But it makes sense, you know. Why Lucifer wanted me so much. I'm the only one left of my kind. Well, the only pure bred that is.

It was easy to figure out how to change who I was. Emma's training had paid off for something. I was at least strong enough to take care of myself and my friends. My mind swayed to Elizabeth. I felt worry hit me. She had begun to get a little too curious about us.

She was thinking things she shouldn't. Seth said we should just leave her when she sleeps at night, but I can't. I couldn't bring myself to just leave her. I knew things about her that the team didn't. It would secretly kill her if we just left.

I felt a presence behind me and swiftly spun around. I dropped to all fours and did a ground spin kick. I heard a 'oof' and growled. I knew who the presences belonged to.

"Damn, girl. Ya couldn't give 'em a damn warnin'!?" Cole shouted, annoyed.

Malakai got up and dusted himself off. 'What the hell are you two doing here?" I snapped.

"We got tired of doin' what dat priss said fer us ta. Ya got a problem wit our company, er what?" Cole seethed.

I rolled my eyes at him. I felt a arm slip around my waist as I was pulled back. I saw the guys faces turn into a deadly scowl. I sighed as I turned to face Seth and the twins. Their aura was deathly. I gently patted his arm.

"Seth, it's okay." I mumbled.

He ignored me and continued to growl at the guys. i groaned as their auras began to affect the human world. street lights started popping and going out. Televisions flickered on and off in the houses close to us.

I groaned as I heard Elizabeth's voice. "Stop! Please stop!"

She dumbly ran directly for the two. I felt my blood boiled as i saw Cole getting ready to attack. I quickly pulled away from Seth. A scream was heard as the two collided with each other. Smoke filled the street. I heard Elizabeth's sob as I held her close. I was able to get to her in time. I glared at Cole and Seth.

I picked Elizabeth up bridal style and walked inside with Gina and Mina. I waited for Seth and the boys to come in. Elizabeth was sitting on the sofa, slightly shaking. When the guys walked in, I was ready to give them a piece of my mind.

"You idiots!!! You almost exposed us and killed Liz! Seth, how many times have I told you to control your temper?!!! Cole and Malakai don't have enough care to restrain themselves, but you do!! are you trying to get us caught?!?!?!!!" I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry. I thought they were bounty hunters."

"well, obviously their not if I'm still standing here!! And you! You can't just ever turn down a challenge, can you?! Why do you always have to try and prove something?!!" I shouted at Cole.

"Sorry, I can't help it. It's in my blood, ya know."

I growled at them. Malakai looked at Elizabeth with confusion. I growled.

"Stay away from her, Kai."

Kai looked at me.

I walked to Elizabeth and sighed. She smiled weakly at me. "I'm okay, Krys. Really? It just startled me a little."

I picked her up bridal style and walked to her room. I laid her on her bed and shook my head. She was way too innocent for this. I couldn't keep doing this to her.

"So what do you plain on doing?" Malakai's voice entered my head.

"I'm not sure. I can't leave her."

"So take her with us. We can train her, like we did you."

"Don't be stupid. I couldn't do that to her.

"Why not?

"She's too innocent. I don't want to taint her." I thought, bitterly.

"Shouldn't that be up to her to decide?"

I stayed quiet. He was right. My decision was made for me, but Elizabeth can choose what she wants. If she wants to stay with us, she can. If not, then we'll leave without her. But either way, we'll still leave. It's not safe for the humans if I stay here any longer.

It's not safe anywhere...