Chapter Eight

.:Neo's Pov:.

I sighed as I walked over to Damion's room. He was acting like he normally did. It really annoyed me that he didn't care that Krystal was in pain. She was such a sweet person. She didn't deserve any of the pain that Damion put her through. I knocked on Damion's door. It took him a while before he answered the door. When he saw it was me, he lightly smiled.

"Hey, Neo. What's up?" He asked.

"Can I come in?" I said.

"Sure, come on in." He said, walking away from the door.

I walked into his room and shut the door. Damion walked over to his bed and laid back. He was looking up at the ceiling and I sighed. He had been thinking about Krystal again. I went and sat beside my older brother.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked in the direction of Krystal's room. I knew she didn't have that door locked. She always left it open because Damion would sneak into her room to watch her sleep.

"I'm horrible, huh?" Damion asked, sounding hollow.

"You're not horrible." I said.

"Yes I am. I keep hurting her so much." He mumbled.

"I think she's doing worse to herself." I said.

Damion looked at me shocked and I sighed. He asked me what I meant and I explained to him what Krystal was doing to herself. It must've tore him up inside because he did one thing I haven't seen him do since Charlotte was murdered.

He cried.

I jumped as a sudden scent of blood filled my nose. I ran to the bathroom in alarm. I went to Krystal's door and tried to open it. An electric shock traveled through my hand. I growled in pain. Damion ran for me and tried to pull me back. I pushed him away and continued to bang on the door. I smelt Krystal's blood.

That meant she had pushed herself to her limits. I wasn't going to left her kill herself and be reborn as one of us. She didn't deserve to live this tragic fate. My whole body began to bruise and ache. Damion got mad and pushed me away.

"Neo, stop it! She doesn't want to be bother!" He shouted.

"SHUT UP!!! SHE'S IN THERE SUFFERING!!! I CAN SMELL IT....I CAN SMELL HER BLOOD, DAMION!!! SHE'S GONNA DIE!!! SAVE HER!! PLEASE SAVE HER!!!!!" I shouted, as I fell to the floor in tears.

I don't really remember what happened after that. My tears were blurring my vision. All I remember was Damion running out the room. Then after that I collapsed. When I awoke later, I was in a hospital.

.:Krystal's Pov:.

I opened my eyes and groaned. The white light was blinding. I slowly looked around as my eyes adjusted to the light. I saw I was in a hospital room. I shook my head and looked to the side of my bed. Jason was there. I lazily smiled and ruffled his hair.

I must have been dreaming again. I was never in any underworld castle. I was never engaged to some guy named Damion. And my parents were never murdered. I was still the Krystal who lived on Earth. The Krystal that was always in the hospital because of my weak heart.

Watch my bro's going to bust down the door any second and run to me and tackle me in a hug. Then Holly's going to walk in after him and scold him for being so childish. Afterwards, Daddy and Mommy will come to check on me too. Right?

~~~~~~~

After a while of laying back, the door to my room opened. A man and a woman walked in and i gasped.

No way!!!!

Mom?!

Dad?!