Chapter Twenty Six

.:Earth Realm:.

I sighed as I slid down against the alley wall. My arm started pulse. Damn, that bastard got me good. I told Seth this was a bad idea but does that happy go lucky boy listen, of course not.

I tensed as I heard footsteps rush my way. I heard a girl panting hard. She screamed again and I chuckled. 

'Good luck with that, girl. Even if there were anybody in these streets they wouldn't help you.' I thought, bitterly.

I felt a prick at my head and groaned. I got up after bandaging my arm. Might as well split while I can.

I walk into the dim light and saw four guys surrounding a woman around 18. She had black beautiful hair and frightened blue eyes. She looked at me, pleadingly.

"P-Please, help me." She cried.

I rolled my eyes as i turned around. Why should I help her? All humans did were betray you. I stopped walking as I heard a deep chuckle. I knew that laugh. It was the same damn laugh that almost killed me. I felt my blood began to boil.

I spun around and saw the bastard leaning closer to the girl. My eyes began to glow as I appeared in front of the girl. I grabbed the guy by his throat and flung him into the wall.

Everyone watched in amazement as I pushed myself against the guy. I bared my fangs at the guy. He smirked at me.

"Aw, dear Kry. I thought you forgot about me."

I pushed him harder into the wall. His followers ran at me. i smirked as I flipped off him. I landed behind the guys. I wasn't in the mood to fight with any of them. Not to mention, Gina and Mina must be worried. I looked to the girl. She was actually kinda cute.

I chuckled.

"Come here, girl." I said.

The girl hesitantly walked to me. I smirked at James.

"Later." I said as I grabbed the girl and vanished.

.:HeadQuaters:.

"Kry!!" Gina and Mina shouted, as I walked in the door.

They tackled me in a bear hug. I smiled as I hugged them back. Gina looked at me with teary eyes. I just shook my head.

"Where's Seth?" I asked.

"He's in his room with some girl." Mina said.

Another prostitute no doubt.

I shook my head. Seth Piper was the first one I met when I entered the human world. Lucifer had put a bounty out on my head. He wanted me back at the castle. I came back to the human world to forget everything from that world.

Seth had actually found me. He's a vampire who was exiled from Hell. He tried to feed off me one night, but ended up saving me from myself.

Gina and Mina Fier are the young twins I saved from a bounty hunter. Their both werewolves exiled from Hell for murdering their entire tribe. They may look cute and innocent, but these girls are fearless killers.

However, they seem to have imprinted me as their mother. Gina was the shy white haired one, Mina was the tough black head.

I groaned as Seth finished the stitch. He chuckled as I put my shirt on. His eyes turned to the human I had rescued. I saw hunger flash in them.

"Don't even think about it." I snapped.

I walked over to the girl and sat beside her. Mina had fallen to sleep on her lap. I chuckled.

"What's your name, girl?"

"E-Elizabeth. Elizabeth Smith."

"I'm Krystal. That's Seth, and the twins are Gina and Mina."

"Nice to meet you." She mumbled.

"So you wanna tell me why those goons were chasing you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was just walking home from the park and they started following me."

"Well, you need to be more careful. A puny human like you could die in an instant against one of them." I snapped.

"Human?"

I rolled my eyes as I looked at her. She really was clueless.

"We're not human and neither were your little 'friends."

The girls eyes widen. Seth chuckled as he bared his fangs at her. She looked at Mina and Gina and gasped. the both had their wolf ears showing.

"But-but how? You guys don't exist."

"Well, we're standing in front of you, aren't we?"

"But you look so human. What kind of creature are you then?" She asked frightened.

I growled as my red eyes began to glow. Elizabeth looked so frightened as my fangs bared.

"The worst of the bunch, an impure."