Chapter Five

.:Emma's House:.

"You're gonna...what?!" Emma shrieked, as she opened the door to her house.

I looked back to Damion and waved bye to him. He motioned what time I wanted to go home. i motioned back that I'd call him. He sighed and started the car. I blew him a kiss and winked as he blushed. He mouth 'loser' to me and I giggled.

Once he was gone, I shut the door. "Like I said. I'm going to make Damion fall in love with me."

"Wow. Good luck. I'll help in anyway I can." She giggled.

"Well, now that you mentioned it. I do need help."

"On what?"

She flopped down on the sofa and I sighed. I wasn't really the type of person who liked asking for help, but this was something I did need help with. And Emma was the only one who could help. I walked towards her and sat down beside her. I still didn't know why I was here, but I'd figure she'd tell me later. Right now she was just concerned with helping me.

She knew Damion better than I did and I had to trust her with this. I mean, sure Jessica was his best friend and all, but --knowing her big mouth-- she'd tell the whole castle. This was something only Emma and I knew about.

"Krystal?" she mumbled.

"I need to become stronger. My mental strength is great, but not so my phsyical. I need to be better so Damion won't push me away so much." I confessed, looking at her.

"That's true. Well, what did you have in mind? I mean, what kind of physical strength do you need?" she asked, sitting up.

I certainly had her attention now.

"Well, I was thinking something like witchcraft. When I lived on Earth, reading about witchcraft was always a hobby of mine. And I knew you were a witch so I thought I'd ask for your help."

"Is that all you wanna learn?'

"Well, I wanna know how to block any dark creatures from reading me. I already know how to fight. I have a black belt and I'm a Martial Arts master, but it would be nice to learn how to defend myself with some powers too. I know I could easily be over-powered by someone." I said.

"And you don't want Damion to know you've changed either, right?"

"Exactly." I mumbled.

She nodded and got up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room. I walked in with her right behind me and looked around. It was really dark, but I could see as if it were as bright as day. I guess that's a trait you pick up from spending most of your time in a house full of demons. I sighed and followed Emma to a room.

"What are we doing in here, Emzy?"

"Looking for your mentor. The person who's going to teach you everything you want to know." she said, walking straight ahead.

"And that would be?"

"My Mother."

.: Jessica's POV :.

I sighed as I watched Damion and Lucas agrue about Krystal. She hadn't gone more that an hour and they were already at each other's throats. Neo was sitting beside me, eating popcorn, taking little interest in his two bickering siblings. He had been going through Krystal's sketch book.

I inwardly groaned as I watched the three boys. In some part of my body, I secretly hated the three of them. They all had something I wanted. The one thing in the world I needed. You're probably wondering what it is, right? Well, it's quite simple. Krystal. She's what I want. Don't ask me why because my reasons are my own. But if you would like to know why i secretly hate the three brothers, I'll gladly tell you.