Chapter Nineteen

.:Krystal's Room:.

I sighed as I flopped back on my bed. I was so tired. I had just finished my training sessions with Kegan and Emma. They were both brutal and harsh. Emma said I had no time to worry about Damion.

Since I was kidnapped, she was more determined than ever to make me stronger. It was harder than I thought. Emma had come after me with magic, while Kegan hit me with physical attacks.

A knock sounded on my door. I rolled my eyes as I got up. I was so not in the mood to deal with people. For the past couple of weeks, I was being totally anti-social. I only spoke with Lucifer.

It was odd, but he was the only person I could deal with. Lucifer didn't mind me being with him so much.

I opened the door a crack and glared at Neo.

"What?" I snapped.

"I wanted to talk to you." He mumbled.

"About?"

He cleared his throat nervously. "Just talk. I-I miss you."

"Whatever. Go away." I growled, slamming the door in his face.

I was so frustrated with all of them. Jessica was way too busy worrying over Lucas, Emma was a freaking drill sergeant, and Neo was just too clingy! Damion's tried to talk to me, but I just push him away. He didn't love me.

He didn't need me.

Not like I need him now.

I growled as I thought about the wedding. It was only three months from now. I was upset that I still had to merry the ass. Yes, I love him. I really, really do. But that doesn't mean that my heart is completely healed. My innocence was stolen from me and he didn't even care. I cried for him.

I felt someone stroking my hair as I sobbed into my bed. I looked up and saw Kegan. My eyes flared as I pushed him away. He was the last person I wanted to see right now. Kegan looked at me, shocked. I hated this.

It's like my whole freaking world was against me. No one even cared. Kegan sighed as he vanished. I wiped the tears away and walked to the bathroom. Damion was in the shower when I walked in.

I felt my heart crumple as I gave up everything. Screw how hurt I was. I needed to be comforted. I wanted to be freed from how dirty I felt. I needed Damion. I stripped down and walked to the shower. I opened the door and got in.

I felt the hot water burn my flesh. I watched Damion as he bathe. He looked so peaceful. I trailed his body with my fingertips mimicking the movements with my eyes. Damion jumped startled as I pushed my nude flesh into his own.

"K-Krystal.." Damion stuttered.

"Shh, please. I need you to do this for me. Please, Demy." I muttered.

Damion's breath hitched when my feverish lips met his flesh. He shivered as I kissed lower down his stomach. Damion groaned in pleasure. He roughly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away.

"Why?"

"I need you. Please, taint me. Make me yours. Even if you don't love me, please." I begged.

Damion looked into my eyes and sighed. He muttered something like, 'Damn you.'.

Damion pulled into his arms as he kissed me passionately.