Chapter Thirteen

You know it's so funny. I always knew that this world had some sort of grudge against me. It's like the four sisters of fate had nothing better to do than pick on me. I mean, honestly, of all the damn people around, I was the one who got messed with.

Oh and why am I so bitter, you ask?

Could it be because right now instead of being on a date with Damion, I'm being held hostage in some old freaky nineteenth century dungeon?! No, of course, that wouldn't be the reason. Grr, this was so bogus. But sadly, it's true. Now I'm stuck playing cops and robbers, with a bunch of rotten pathetic demons.

I groaned as I thrashed effortlessly against the iron bars once more. My once beautiful ivory, silk dress was now nothing but a shredded, tattered mess. I pouted. My feet were bruised and scraped from all the struggling I did. I shivered as I remembered the looks on the men's faces as they dragged me off.

My head was throbbing. The scent of stale blood was intoxicating. I heard the sound of metal doors opening and instinctively, I flinched. I heard dark chuckles of the drunken men. My body began to tremble as I felt mixed emotions rush through me.

Three big husky men staggered towards me. They smirked devilishly.

"Well, looky here, Missy. It seems like da' boss is lookin' ta see ya. Lucky lil' bitch, ain't cha?" One man snorted.

I just stayed silent as one silent man quickly uncuffed me. I got up and slowly walked after them. I know the normal reaction would be to try and run off screaming for help, but sadly, I knew better. It never ended well for the victum.

The men smirked as we continued to a large room. Some guards opened the doors and the men roughly tossed me in. I groaned as my body rammed into something hard and sturdy. I looked up and gasped.

Standing before me was a very beautiful man with long shaggy brown hair and pale green eyes. My body flinched as he took me in his arms, gracefully. He glided me to a large bed and effortlessly laid me down.

I stiffened as he got over me. He watched me with such strange emotion in his eyes. My mind whirled with worst case senerios. The man smiled a beautiful smile.

"Don't be afraid, my dear." His words were like a soft whisper. "I won't hurt you."

"What a lie." I mumbled.

"You think my words are false?"

"No offense, but I was kidnapped and bought here against my will. My date was left abandoned and not to mention your stupid thugs ruined my dress?! Do you know how much these things cost?! It's not some simple little thing you can just replace!" I snapped out bitterly.

The man looked at me dumbfounded for a moment before he busted out laughing. I just rolled my eyes at him, stubbornly.

"You sure are something else."

"Thanks alot." I grumbled.

"So it doesn't phase you at all that, I've been told to rape you?"

"Of course it does, but what am I supposed to do?" I asked, annoyed.

The man sighed as he leaned forward. His lips lightly brushed mine as he pushed himself against me. I felt my body flare angryily. He held me down and groaned. At once, he was removing my clothes and his.

I tried to fight against him. He held me down and got in between my legs. I could feel him pushing himslef against me. I whimpered helplessly as he began having his way with me. All the while I could only cry out for Damion.