Chapter Two

.:Monday, July 2,2007:.

I slowly opened my eyes, groaning, as the lights in my room flicked on. I wasn't a morning person and hated getting up early. I always slept the day away only waking at night when everyone else was up. But i had to get up early and drag Damion's sorry arse to the dress shop. we had to find me dress for the wedding. Let me forewarn you all, I really loathe shopping. However, I have to say as far as loathing goes, Damion is in the lead for shopping.

Anywho, I got my happy American arse up and went into the bathroom. I walked to the shower, quickly stripping down. I shivered as the hot water rained over my overly tense body. It felt so good as I slowly scrubbed my back . I took quick care of my feminine necessities-such as washing, shaving, etc.-and step out.

I dressed in a plain white T-shirt, a royal blue plaid mini skirt, and some net leggings. I walked over to the full-length mirror, nodding with satisfaction. I brushed out my hair and let it air dry. I walked through the bathroom and into Damion's room.

Damion never locks his door. I seriously think that he should. But he doesn't.
Anyway, I walked to his room and looked down at him sleeping. He was so cute when he slept.

Okay don't tell anyone I'm saying this, but Damion was the most sweetest person when he slept. It was like you could see his inner child. I smiled at him as I walked closer to him. I gently bent down and shook him. He stirred, but didn't wake up. I sighed and sat on his bed beside him. I leaned over and blew air in his ear. He winched, trying to push me away. I smirked and blew again.

"Mmmm, no. Give me five miutes, Kry. Pwease!", he mumbled out, burying his face in my lap.

"No, Damion. Get up! We have to go dress shopping." I said, sadly.

"You can go by yourself, can't you?"

"Of course, but your father wants you to come with me."

"Maaaannnnn! Alright, alright. Damn I'll get up." He growled.

"Greaaaat! Now one more thing."

"What?", he said, picking his head up off my lap.

"Don't ever touch me like that again!" I growled angrily, "OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Damion's eyes snapped open to where he was fully awake. His hand shot up and clamped my mouth shut. He wrapped the other one around my back, pulling me off the bed. He was sitting on the floor with me ducked low in his lap. He was looking around to make sure no one was coming. I tried to pry his hand off my mouth. I couldn't breathe.

My chest was beginning to hurt. I did the one thing I could think of to make him let me go. I licked his hand. He immediately pulled away, groaning in disgust. I leaned my head against his chest-since he was still holding me-and began breathing hard. My head was pounding. It took me awhile till I could breathe right.

Damion looked at me, oddly and cocked an eyebrow. My breathing returned to normal, but my face was still red. I looked very flushed. I growled at Damion and he sighed. Neo and Jessica walked into the room, unnoticed.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"You almost killed me!"

"How did I ever do that?", he asked, giving me a cute innocent smile.

"Grrr. Don't play dumb with me, Damy. And wipe that cute smile off your face." Igrowled, wrapping my fingers around his neck and shaking him back and forth.

He started laughing childishly and I groaned.

"Okay, okay. I get it. I'm sorry.", he said, calming his laughter.

I let him go and turned my head, blushing. Damion's laugh always made me blush. It sounded so pure and sweet. Like wind chimes in a breeze. Sadly, that was probably the only part of Damion i liked. I slowly got up and turned around. I noticed Neo and Jessica and smiled lightly. They rolled their eyes and walked back to their rooms.

Ok, now I bet you're probably thinking, 'I thought she said that her and Damion hate each other.' right? Well, we do. But when Damion and I are alone, we tend to actually get along. It's not like, "OMG, i love you so flipping much. Let's have sex!!" It's more along the lines of, "Let's go play cards and hang out like old time buddies." Damion can be nice when he wants to be. Damion and I always fight because we're so much alike, we can't help it. Or at least that's what Jess says. If Damion wasn't such an a**, then maybe we could be good friends.

"Sorry, but I can't be friends withe someone as weak as you." he said, reading my mind.