That's what love is

GEORGIE'S POV

I wake up to see nothing but the lids of my eyes closed god I don't wanna get up. I turn to see Y/n next to me asleep. I can never get rid of her, her smile was perfect, the way her eyes shimmered in the sun. I kiss her on the forehead and get out if bed. I go to the bathroom before waking Y/n up.

I go back into the bedroom and there she was still silent asleep even though the kitchen was full of ratter.
"Hey baby" I softly say to her.
She looked at me passionately "do I have to get up?"
"Yes sadly," I reply giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. 
She got up and we headed to the kitchen, "hey Mary" she said.
"Hey Mom."

Y/N'S POV

I sat down at the table next to Missy,
"Ah hey Y/n."
"Good morning Missy. What's your favourite candy?" I ask Missy.
"Uh I don't know there's like way to many" she replies while eating a spoon if her choc puffs. "Why?"
"Well I'm going to the store the afternoon" I said just above a whisper so Mary didn't hear about the candy because Missy can't eat it on school nights.

"Georgie imma get dressed" I say standing up, I walk to his bedroom and pick out some clothes I shut the door and take my clothes off. I put a bra on and I then put a pair of beige cargo pants on. Georgie opened the door,
"Shit sorry I forgot" he said closing the door.
"It's alright you can come in" I say pulling my shirt down.
"Damn" he says staring at me. I walk out of the room and to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

We arrive at school and I head to my first class which was math Georgie had something going on with football so he didn't have math today. the  teacher hasn't shown up for 10 minutes so I just wagged. I went into the hallway were like 13 people were that had free period. I heard screaming going on from outside and cheering so I went out. There Georgie was having another fight with someone.
"What happened now?" I ask a girl with a barrette on her head,
"Um someone was talking shit about you and he got really mad."
"My my, Crap there's my math teacher." She saw me now she's walking over to me great just great.
"Why aren't you in class?"
"I don't know probably because you weren't there or anyone for a matter of fact" I exclaimed.
"Get back in the classroom now!."
"No my boyfriend is having a fight here."
"Georgie cooper is your boyfriend?" She asks.
"Yes he is what's wrong with that."
She gave me a disgusted look,
"you can do better Miss L/n."
"Excuse you" I reply, Well look at him now, I look over to Georgie who's trying to get pulled away of some jerk. I slap the teacher across the cheek  without thinking anything about it. Everyone was now looking at me and cheering. The fight broke off,
"Did you just slap me?"
"Yeh well I don't think that you should get a say in who I date or not" I reply with my hands in my pockets shrugging. I looked over to Georgie who looked at me flabbergasted.
"Don't worry I'm leaving bitch" I say to the math teacher and leave flipping her of. Don't come back here tomorrow!

I walk out of school with a wide grin on my face.
"Hey, Y/n wait up..." I could recognise that voice  it  was Georgie.
"Hey," I say stopping. Georgie kissed me I then kissed him back passionately. My tongue slipped into his mouth.

After that tiny make out sesh we went to the store. I got Gummy bears, Mike and Ike's, Reese's cups, red candy, Sodas and more I only pointed out my favourite things. We were walking out of the store until Georgie remembered something
"wait we need to go back in we need fire crackers," we both started laughing.
He got the fire crackers and we started walking back home.

"Georgie what was the reason of that fight?" I ask him curious. He sighs,
"Someone was talking shit about you I'm sorry."
"Georgie you don't need to fight someone just because of that you could've really hurt yourself babe."
"I know but it was for you," We stop walking and look at each other. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear,
"Thank you Georgie." I then kissed him he kisses me back. There then was a strike of thunder, we better get going I say. We go back to the house.

A/N
Hey guys thank you all for the support and votes. This is just a wired chapter and I don't really like it. And I can't be fucked to edit it. But I hope YOU like it baes. I can't post the stories in my email for sm reason but idk why. Bye love you all

Update me: besties! Omgggggg so this was the last chapter I'm editing should I make more of this story? Or no? Leave in the comments byeeeeeee!