Sadness within your eyes

TRIGGER WARNING
Y/ns pov
I woke up to the sun shining the birds chirping and Georgie cutely snoring. I got my phone from the bedside and unlocked it, I had a few texts and calls from my grandma. I opened it and called the number back. Quickly getting out of bed so I don't wake up Georgie it was 10am so I just stood at the door and quietly spoke "hello."
"You might want to sit down for this" she softly spoke.
"Yeh WhatsUp?" I say sitting on Georgie's bed.
"Your Mother and Father g-got into a car accident last night they were drunk" she said her voice cracking as she spoke. I burst into quiet tears trying not to wake Georgie up.
"There d-dead" I say not holding it in anymore.
"Yes Y/n honey I'm so sorry."
"No no this can't be happening."
"I will call you back later to check up on you ok?" My Grandma responded.
I ran to the bathroom locking the door as I got in just looking in the mirror getting myself a tissue to wipe away my tears. There was no use they wouldn't go away. I didn't know what to do. I went back in Georgie's room and woke him up. "G-georgie" I say in a soft tone "it's 10 O clock." He turned over to see me crying.
"Baby what's wrong?" He said getting up and hugging me.
"EVERYTHING JUST HAS TO GO WRONG Georgie. My p-parents were in a car accident last night." Georgie face lit up in shock. "They d- they didn't make it Georgie."

He wraps his hands around me hugging me really tight, I let all my tears run down onto his bare chest. I smile only the slightest bit by his bare chest. "Lucky I have no shirt on or I wouldn't get a smile out of you today" Georgie exclaims. I laugh a little bit playfully slapping his abs.

I stay in bed whilst Georgie gets up and tells his mom and he makes breakfast for me! He brings the breakfast too the bed
"thanks Georgie but you didn't have to do this."
"I kinda did" he responds. I eat then I get dressed into a patterned dress that ties at the front. It was hot outside but Georgie still wore jeans and a blue and red t shirt. We headed out and went to get ice cream. 
"What ice cream do we want?" Georgie asked.
"I uh boysenberry swirl please that's the best one."
"Alright one boysenberry swirl please" Georgie asked the lady.
"Cone or cup?" she replied back.
"Cup" I reply to her.
"Ok that's just 4 dollars please."

Me and Georgie were sitting on a bench eating the ice cream, Taking turns of eating since we have one spoon. "Open wide" he says to me feeding me with the ice cream. I open my mouth letting out a small giggle.
We finish the ice cream go for a walk and head home. When I get home Missy asks me "Y/n guess what! In my Sassy magazine it says that you will marry Georgie when your 24 because I did a quiz on you!"
"Oh cool when will you get married?" I ask.
"Well it said tomorrow but I think that's wrong."
"Ha I will have to call you Mrs Missy." Missy laughed at my comment.
"What are you about to do y/n?" Missy asks me concernly.
"Well I was just about to make out with Georgie" I reply jokingly.
"Well that can wait come play dolls with me."
I played with missy.

I was now in Georgie's room
"So you wanna make out now?" Georgie asks me.
"What do you think" I respond with sarcasm.
"Yes?"
Me and Georgie make out for about an hour.

A/N
Hey guys , 9 fucking k! How crazy is that shit? I know this book is horrible and doesn't have quotation marks bc this is the first story I made. I won't update it bc I don't rlly like Georgie cooper anymore so sorry bitches .sorry I haven't updated in like forever it's because I've been reading this rlly good Wattpad book. I might make a schedule of when I will post and this book might be coming to near an end. I know a lot of sad things have happened in the last two chapters but I promise it will get better than maybe bad but then way better. Thank y'all.

Updated me: bitch don't read that I am updating it not the story line but basically just putting quotation marks and commas and stuff.