The football game

ITS THE END OF THE DAY AT SCHOOL

Y/N'S POV

"Hey Georgie." I say.
"Oh Heya y/n, You coming to the game?"Georgie responds.
"No sorry I can't make it I'm too busy going to the football game" I backfire in a sarcastic tone.
"Very funny", Georgie picks me up and spins me around before putting me down. "Well anyway y/n I gotta go see you at the game."
"Ok bye" Georgie I wave to him.

AT THE GAME

I sat on the bleachers waiting for the game to start. A little wait and the game started, The cheerleaders were cheering. I've thought about being a cheerleader but I don't think I would be good enough so I didn't bother trying out. The crowd was cheering for Medford and so was I just hoping Georgie would win so he wasn't mad.  It started raining but they didn't care. It now was fourth down and I heard people saying in the crowd "They gotta punt" "everyone knows you punt on fourth down" They were right everyone knew you punted on fourth down.

And they win! Georgie comes running up to y/n in the bleachers taking his helmet of before hugging her, Georgie was wet and he had dirt on him but Y/n didn't care one single bit. Georgie placed a soft kiss on Y/n's for head before going into the change rooms to get out of his kit.

GEORGIES POV

We won I was really happy and I could tell y/n was too, I took my kit of before smiling a hard smile. I wonder what we could do to celebrate. When I was walking over to the bleachers a cheerleader stopped in front of me. "Hey Georgie" the cheerleader said to me smiling.
"Uh hi?" I say.
"You looked really cute tonight I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight just you and me  leaving that pesky rat y/n by herself." I got furious how dare she speak to my girl like that!
Y/n was walking to me and she heard what the Girl said. I had to do something to that brat so I did this I punched her in the  face and said "don't talk about my Girlfriend like that again or were gonna have bigger problems." Soon everyone was looking at me to the cheerleader, Even y/n was. Y/n came up to me and stood there then she hugged me. I hugged her back tightly and she muttered into my chest "Georgie you didn't have to do that," she says and it brings back memories.
"Yes Y/n yes I did."
The cheerleader got up and y/n couldn't help herself but flip her of sticking the middle finger up at her. The cheerleader stomped her foot and made had her hands down by her side with her fist ready like she was gonna punch someone she let out a loud ugh. "Is that all you can do?" Y/n backfired.
"Trust me I'm gonna make your life a living hell"the cheerleader responded.
"Oh honey I think that's the other way round" Y/n said back to her with a look on her face. The cheerleader gave her a bitchy glare before storming off.

You and Georgie celebrated by going on a date it was a crazy night, Mary only let Georgie out of the house because he won but other than that you too had fun ;)

A/N

Hey guys this is a boring chapter but yeh and it was short but of course im going to say my usual thank you for all of the support and views I appreciate it so much!