I miss you too mr cooper

1 WEEK INTO NOT DATING
Y/N'S POV
Uh I miss Georgie so much. But it was the right thing to do. I got out of bed and went for a shower then got dressed.
This is what I'm wearing

I went into the kitchen to see a note

I went into the kitchen to see a note. Dear y/n they called me into work early I won't be home till 11pm make yourself some dinner xoxo. Ok then. Well I better have some breakfast,I made 2 pieces of toast and put peanut butter on it.  After I ate I headed out the door.

You walk to school early hoping that you don't run in to Georgie and luckily you didn't. But you did run in to missy Sheldon and Mary. "Hi y/n" Mary said oh uh hi Mary.
"So I heard you and Georgie aren't on the best of terms right now."

"No we're uh not."
"I knew you were too good for Georgie" missy blurted out.
"No missy I think it's the other way around."
"Georgie still loves you y/n." Sheldon butted in.
"I uh well anyway I don't want to be late for school bye Mary missy and Sheldon."
"Well bye." Missy hugged you.
AT SCHOOL
You walked the halls hoping you didn't run into one person. You didn't but you ran into Amy.
AMYS POV
"Hey y/n!"
"oh hey."
" You over Georgie yet?" She asks me.
"What do you think?look at me! I uh. I can't get over Georgie how much I try to I can't."
"I know your feeling." She replies.

I'm so happy y/n and georgie aren't dating. I finally get a chance with Georgie. Georgie should love me not her! "Anyway y/n I will see ya around."
GEORGIES POV
I have the same class as y/n and I have to sit next to her, i don't think she'll want to but miss macelroy won't let us switch seats.
She came into class looking drop dead gorgeous. She then sat next to me and placed her bag next to her. "Hey"she said
"heya" I replied with. We got a test that I didn't study on but y/n was doing it really fast I knew for a fact she studied. I let out a loud sigh and a groan "this test is so hard." Y/n looked at me and passed me a piece of paper with all the answers on it. I mouthed thank you to her. I quickly copied the answers on to my test sheet. I gave y/n back the sheet and sneakily went on my phone and messaged y/n.
Your a life saver if I didn't pass that test I would get kicked off the team
No problem, if they didn't have you on the team georgie I don't think they would win not even once.
Thanks y/n
Your welcome
Look up georgie.
I looked up to see miss macelroy with her hand out aiming for me to give her my phone. I gave her my phone and she put it in a box. Y/n looked at me and whispered "sorry georgie."
"It's not your fault" I whispered back.
At lunch
You went to the cafeteria and sat with Amy and your other friend grace. You kept staring at Georgie and Amy noticed. "Look u need to get over him y/n." She scoffs.
"Tbh I don't think I can." I say.
"Well you will now." I look at her in confusion. Amy walked up to georgie and started kissing him. I could tell georgie didn't kiss her back. Instead he pushed her away. "You know you want to kiss me georgie."
"No, no I don't I only want to kiss one person in this world and it is y/n." You stood up trying to hide your cheeks because they were bright pink. Georgie started walking to you and you started walking to him, you then got to each other and kissed "I miss you" he whispered in your ear.
"I miss you to mr cooper."
A/N
Hey guys so y/n and georgie just kissed obviously and things will go better if you have any ideas then let me know because I'm running out of ideas,I love y'all and you are beautiful. Xx