The start of Graces party

Y/N'S POV

I put on a hot orange bikini with a black tight tank top with a pair of light blue ripped jean shorts. I look in the mirror to see if it would look good and I think it does so i put my shoes on grabbed my purse and went down stairs to see my Mom walking in through the door. "Oh hey Mom." I said whilst about to take a sip of my glass of water that I just got.
"Oh hey I forgot you were going to that party." *honk*
"Oh well that must be my ride." I say.
"Ok try and be back bye 11:30 please." She tells me.
"Will do bye." I walk out of the door.

GEORGIES POV

I got dressed and was about to head outside until my Mom said "were do you think your going?"
"Im going to go study for my Math test with Y/n." I lie.
"What math test?" Sheldon butted in.
"The math test that we got today" I looked at Sheldon to shutup.
"Oh well in that case  then off you go but be back bye 6."
"oh actually is it alright if I stay at y/n's for dinner because not only are we gonna study together her dads gonna teach us how to cook something on the barbecue." I lie once again hoping she falls for it.
"Oh well in that case please be home by 8." My Mom says.
"Ok i will try but this is a big math test." I say.
"Be home bye 8."
"ok bye."

I got in my Dads truck and drove to Graces house were she was having the party. Her house is nearly as big as a mansion seeing her parents are like millionaires. When I arrived I got out of the car and walked into the back yard were everyone was. Not to see y/n in a hot pair of bathers. My football friends waved over to me and i walked to them.

Y/N'S POV

I was talking to Grace until I saw Georgie walking in from the doors he looked so handsome. He looked over to me and waved I waved back to him. I walked over to the drinks table to get me and Grace a drink and Georgie was there. "Oh hey Georgie" I say.
"Oh heya y/n, You look ho-i mean cute." He stutters.
"Ya know your not to bad your self cooper" I say back while getting me and grace an alcoholic drink. "Your already drinking alcohol and not even everyone's here yet?" He asks me.
"Sure am." I respond
"Well in that cause *Georgie picks up a beer* Cheers to us I guess?" He says.
"Cheers to us" *clinks drinks together*. "Oh also y/n I love your bikini." My cheeks and face flush a light pink colour.
"Oh thanks Georgie." I say staring into his eyes.
" Your welcome well anyway I will see you soon." He walks over to his friends.
"bye."

You go back to grace                                                                                                                                        "Hey I saw You talking to Georgie." She says.
"Uh yeh." I say. "Oh here's your drink." I pass her her drink.
"Thanks, Imma talk to jake see you soon."
"Ok."

Its now 11:30

A/N

Hey guys so this is the start of the party and then I will do another chapter of the party in the next one. that's when things go out of control. this is a short chapter. Also thank you sooo much for nearly 400 views. I ALSO CHANGED THE A/N a little bit on what there wearing seeing only 4 people saw it. I love you all sooo much have a great night/day.

Heyyyyy so this is updating me:)
Thank you all so much for all the views, when I'm looking back at the a/n it says like 4 views or 400 views and now there's over 13k! So thank you all for the support and make sure you check out my other books! If your not interested in them you don't have too! But some people might be, there's Carl Gallagher ones in there for all my Carl fans! And don't read my Noah schnapp book! I made that before he came out of the closet, I'm so embarrassed abt that! Anyway thank you all love you all byeeeee.