Someone's in big trouble

ITS NOW 11:30

You were Drunk and You had been swimming in Graces humongous pool with Georgie. You went to go get some drinks for you and Georgie until Guys kept staring at you. "What you looking at?" You you sternly said to them.
"A hot girl." They reply.
"If you think this is hot well you would like to see this" you stood up onto the pool table and started taking your swimmer top off. you did, until Georgie came and picked you up.
"Sorry everyone she's drunk" Georgie yelled. Georgie ran you inside and told you to put your swimmer top back on. You did. "G-Georgie what time is it?" I ask him.
"its nearly 12 am"Georgie replied shocked.
"Oh uh I was ment to be home at 11-."you were saying until you passed out. Georgie put you in the truck and drove to his house. When you got there you were asleep there was police out the front of his house so Georgie parked a few houses away. He carried you to his bedroom window sneakly and put you onto his bed. He then drove the truck into the street were his house is seeing he couldn't go in the driveway because the cop cars were there. He walked into the house to find a crying mother and a worried dad. He chucked the keys onto the table and said "I'm sorry."
"WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" Mary screamed. 
"I-I can explain." Georgie stutters.
"HURRY UP THEN." She screams and he try's to make her lower her voice so he doesn't wake Y/n up"
"Well I l-lied to you I actually went to G-Graces party" Georgie said starting to tear up.
"GET TO YOUR ROOM NOW" George screamed at Georgie.

"I'm so sorry for putting you all into trouble" Mary said to the police.
"Its alright that's what were here for but don't give that boy too much punishment he's a teenager, all teenagers do that." The cops say.
"I'll think about it." She sighs.
"Ok bye mam, sir."
"Sorry bye."

GEORGIE'S POV

I slammed my bedroom door shut chucked on some dry clothes and got into bed. I couldn't help myself but stare at y/n. Maybe it wasn't my responsibility to take her home. Maybe she will hate me now. Maybe everyone will assume were dating. I just feel bad.

That night Georgie cried himself to sleep. Georgie dosn't usually cry but now he did.

7:am in the morning

Y/N'S POV

My eyes fluttered open to see Georgie right next to me, I looked Around and I found myself in Georgie's bedroom. I felt awful! "Georgie wake up" you said quietly. Georgie moaned. "Georgie what the hell am I doing here?" I ask.
"Oh y/n I can explain."
"Go on."
LSo last night when you went to Graces party you got drunk." He pauses.
"I WHAT." I didn't think I got drunk I thought I only had like two drinks but it seems like I had a lot mor.
"Yeh and then you went to get some drinks until these guys called you hot and when they did you said 'Well if you think this is hot you'll like to see this'".
"Oh no I said in fear."
LYou stood up on the pool table and started taking your swimmer top of until I saw you, picked you up and took you inside I know it wasn't my place to do tha- ." Georgie got cut off by me smashing my lips into his.
"t-thank you Georgie."
"No problem but you should probably go.. The police was at my house yesterday because I was meant  to be home by 8:30 and it was like 1 am." He says.
"Omg G-Georgie I'm so sorry" I say and hug him.
"its absolutely not your fault I stayed there way to long." He says.
"Ok then I better go. Actually before I go what time is it?" I ask.
"its uh 7am."
"Oh ok bye, I love you Georgie." I whispered the second half.whilst climbing out of the window. "What was that y/n?" Georgie said like he didn't already hear it.
"Oh nothing see ya at school." I giggle.

I was scared to go home, Would my parents be mad at me? We'll see. I walked into my house with my head looking into my feet. "Y/N M/N L/N WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" My Mom screams at me.
"I-I stayed the night at Graces."  I lie to her,
"OH WELL YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL US?"My mom yelled once again.

"M-my phone died Mom!" I yell.
"TRUST ME I WAS A TEENAGER TOO, I KNOW YOU WERE STAYING AT THAT BOY SO CALLED GEORGIE'S HOUSE!" She screams.
"Mom I wasn't I swear even call Mrs cooper!" I say.
"Oh I will right now and if your lying to me your gonna get your ass kicked!"

GEORGIE'S POV

I walked into the kitchen and I heard the phone ring my mom was making breakfast and my dad was reading the newspaper so I answered it. "Hello I'm y/n's Mom, Theresa."
"Oh hi Georgie speaking."
"Hi could you please put Mary on the line." She ask me.
"sure.l I covered the phone with my hand "Mom its for you."
"Coming" my Mom picked up the phone. "Hello its Mary."
"Oh hello its y/n's Mom Theresa."
"Oh yes of course."
"I'm sorry to call so early in the morning but did y/n possibly stay the night?" Them words I heard mom didn't know did she?
"No I don't think so I will ask Georgie"Mary replied with a furious face.
"Uh Georgie did y/n stay last night?"
LNO I mean I think she stayed at grace's." I say.
"Oh ok then.No she didn't he reckons that she stayed at Graces."
"Oh ok thank you, Not to be annoying but why was there police at your house last night?" Theresa asks my mom and I sigh.
"Oh uh Georgie stayed at Grace's till 1am and he was men't to be home by 8:30." My mom gave me a glare.
"Oh ok well I will talk to you seen bye."
"bye."

"Georgie I had a think about and I choose to only ground you for 3 weeks." Georgie smiled at his mom.
"Anyway whatcha making for breakfast?" I ask her hungry.
"Bacon eggs and toast."
"Sweet i'll be in my room if you need me."

A/N

Hey so this is like a party slash morning chapter that's why I named it someone's in trouble. Thank you so much for the views and again sorry if I make any spelling mistakes because I am from Australia so if I do feel free to correct me in the comments. Bye I love you all