Home is the coopers

2 MONTHS INTO DATING
You basically live at the coopers house now and you have slept over there multiple times. You don't even knock you just fling open the door and say I'm home, Mary loves having you around and your practically missy's big sister and You ARE Georgie's girlfriend. Georgie buys you a lot of stuff when he has the money.
Y/ns
You flung open the coopers door and said I'm home. Missy ran up to you before Georgie could and she said "hey y/n um can I talk to you?" She asked.
Sure Missy what's wrong?"
I waved at Georgie and blew a kiss while missy was dragging me to her bedroom. Sheldon wasn't in there for a change. I sat down on missy's bed and she blurted out "I have a crush on this guy called marcus and he's really cute but I don't know if he likes me back." She sighed.

"Oh come on Mis who wouldn't like you." She hugged me and said "thanks y/n I don't know what I could do with out you."
"Well Georgie's waiting for me I better go." I say whilst getting up.
"Ooo have fun making out." She says making missy faces.
"Oh I will" I laughed missy then laughed.

I stood at Georgie's door frame whilst he was throwing his ball to the wall and catching it. He noticed I was there and he stopped throwing the ball. "Heya." He smirked.
"Hey." I smirked back.
"Well come on in." He rushed me and flashed me a smile.
"Or I could stand here" I said making him get of his bed and picking me up and throwing me onto his bed. He started tickling me
"g-Georgie S-S-stop it."
He then stopped making me pull him onto the bed and I tickled him "y/n S-S-stop p-please." He groaned.
I stopped after a while. "Since its the weekend tomorrow I want to take you shopping"Georgie said.

"Oh really you don't have to-." I say to him feeling grateful I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.
"I know I know but I want to I want to make you happy." He smiles.
He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I am happy because I have you." I smirk.

You and Georgie started kissing until you saw a glimpse of missy at the door. You quickly pulled away and awkwardly said "hey missy."
Georgie screamed "GO AWAY MISSY."
"Aww it was just getting interesting." You and Georgie laughed until you quickly shut the door and flopped back in his bed to start kissing again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DINNER TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Georgie walked into the kitchen to see Mary just about to serve the food. "Your staying for dinner right" Mary looked at me.
"Yeh sure if it's not a problem."
"Ok then, also these walls are thin I know what you were doing in there" she nodded her head.
you and georgie looked at each other and laughed. "Uh sorry Mary I uh." Stuttered and Georgie pulled me to the table.
"Dinners ready!" Mary shouted.
We all sat down. "Time to say grace thank you for this food we are about to receive bless our bodies and bless the food bless the hands who prepared it"(sorry guys I forgot what it said). We all started eating Mary's meatloaf, "mm Mary this is so good" I said looking at her.
"Oh thank you I'm glad you like it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTER DINNER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Mary do you want me to wash the dishes?" I politely ask her.

"No sweetie it's alright." She smiles at me.
"Are you sure?" I ask one more time.
"Yes."
"Also is it ok if I stay here the night my parents went away for my dads work trip and I didn't want to sleep in an empty house." I say.
"Yes of course stay as long as you want." She smiles "Thank you." I say before walking to Georgie's bedroom.
After a while talking to georgie you look in his drawer .you have a section for your clothes in his drawer. You found some shorts undewear and you stole one of Georgie's shirts. "Hey georgie you mind if I shower?" I ask.
"sure go ahead."
You make your way to the bathroom and turn on the shower it was a cold night so u had a really warm shower. You got dressed and went back to Georgie's room. "I like your shirt y/n l/n." He chucked.
"Thanks" you said smiling georgie quickly got up and got changed. You were on you phone whilst Georgie was looking too.
you both then got tired and went to sleep.
A/N
Hey guys I hope you are enjoying this story as I'm not doing anything too serious because I will get out of my comfort zone but yeh have a good day I love you all thanks for the support also please comment this is boring on my stories if they are it would help for me to know thank you. And also I got up to 23 views I know that's not a lot for some people but for me it is byee