A day

You wake up next to Georgie. He was still asleep, you checked your phone and it was 8:30 so you decided not to wake him up. You scrolled through tiktok but put the volume almost down so it didn't wake Georgie up.
It was now 9:00 so you decided to hug Georgie then get up. You went to the bathroom then went to the kitchen.
Y/N'S POV
I went to the bathroom then decided to make some waffles for me and Georgie. I got all the ingredients out and started making them. I then suddenly feel a pair of warm arms wrap around my torso. "Good morning sleepy head" I said in a soft voice.
"Hey I didn't sleep in that long" georgie chuckled. Georgie then kisssed your forehead before going to the bathroom.
"Breakfast is ready georgie" you softly yelled.
"Oh I'm coming" georgie yelled from the couch.
I put the plates down whilst Georgie was walking to the table.
"Thank you baby" he said so sweetly.
"No problem" I said looking back.
"Mmmm y/n this tastes so good" georgie said with a mouth full of waffles and I chuckle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were watching a movie with Georgie. You were cuddling each other. The movie was nearly over, you were watching a horror movie. You hate horror movies but georgie loves them. You got up to the last bit of the movie we're the monster was fighting a boy. You screamed "kick the monsters ass!"
The movie ended and you decided to go get Dairy Queen. You parked your car and got an Oreo blizzard. You and georgie shared it together. You were sitting in the car eating an Oreo blizzard on a hot day. "Hey georgie do u wanna go to the beach?" I simply ask him.

"Yeh sure." He agreed. You went home to your house and got in a pink bikini.
This is the bikini

You then walked over to Georgie's house so he could get in his bathers

You then walked over to Georgie's house so he could get in his bathers. You walked in and said hi to Mary and George. Whilst georgie was getting changed missy come over and said to you "how come you get to wear 2 piece swimmers that's not fair my mom will never buy me one of them." Missy complains.

"Well I mean I am a bit older than you but... I do have a brand new one that will fit you. Just don't tell your mom ok?"
"Oo Thank you, and our secrets safe with me"
"Your welcome also do you wanna have a girls day this weekend?" I ask her.
"Sure let me go ask my mom."
Missy runs to Mary whilst your following behind her.

"Mom can I have a girls day at y/n's on the weekend?" missy said pleading Mary and giving her the puppy eyes.
"Sure but only if you behave yourself." She responds.

"Yay thank you mom!" missy said to her mom excitedly. You looked at Mary and smiled. Georgie was changed so you decided to head off to the beach. Georgie drove to the beach. You found a sunny spot on the sand and set your beach towel up and georgie set his up. You then asked Georgie to put some sunscreen on your back, he did.
After a while of tanning you decided to go in the water. You and Georgie went in the water for a while then headed out whilst you were walking out of the water georgie picked you up. "Georgie put me down now!" I exclaim screaming,
"Sorry no can do." He says. Georgie walked in the water and pretended to swing you back and forwards. He then lightly threw you in the water.
A/N
Heyyy guys I didint really know what to name this chapter or anything but thank you so much for all the views I'm coming 9th I think out of 54 stories and I really appreciate it your beautiful and I love you.