Father attack

Y/N'S POV
TRIGGER WARNING

I wake up to the sound of my stupid ass alarm coming from my phone, I accidently knock my phone of the nightstand. I feel warm arms wrap round my waist pulling me closer to them, I must of woke Georgie up. I turn to him, he gives me a kiss on the forehead before looking into my eyes "your eyes are beautiful" Georgie whispers.
"Not as beautiful as you" I whisper back. I give Georgie a peck on the lips before reaching and grabbing my phone. I had 38 Texts and 13 missed calls from my Mom. I flipped my blanket off and dialled my moms number. "Hello?" I said in shock.
"Come to the hospital now your father had a heart attack last night and he's in hospital", My eyes began to water Georgie standing next to me asking if im ok I tell him that my dad had a heart attack last night at this point I was drowning in my tears. I put on one of Georgie's jumpers and a pair of black lululemon gym shorts. Georgie put on a shirt and some jeans. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my keys, "Mary me and Georgie are goin to the hospital my Dad had heart attack" I say tears falling down my eyes as I do so.
"Oh that's no good, I hope he's ok."
"Yeh bye" Georgie says as I pass him the keys so he can drive. Were halfway to the hospital when Georgie peeks at my phone, I have been looking at photos of my dad since we got in the car.
"Baby he's gonna be ok" Georgie says whilst taking one hand of the steering wheel and placing it on my inner thigh caressing his thumb up and down.
"This is all my fault"
"Y/n its not your fault"Georgie responds teary eyes just above a whisper.
"No- I think it is I mean I put him through all that pressure and everythi-." I stop looking at the photos of my dad and started looking at the ones of me and Georgie when we first got together, He then peeked at my phone once again and smiled and I know it was because of the photo that was on there-. "Like what you see?" I say laughing.
"I do indeed." We laugh.
"You know Georgie your the best boyfriend in the world" I stammer making him look at me, "and your the best girlfriend in the world."

We arrive at the hospital and all I can think about is my father I text my Mom saying I am here and she comes to the entrance of the hospital. I walk in the room to see my father on the hospital bed with a monitor. My head was pounding, more tears fell down my mascara stained cheeks. Georgie could feel my worried self so he held my hand and gripped it so tightly making me smile just an inch. My father then woke up, Smiling at me I then ran up to him and hugged him not too tight though. "I-im sorry Dad" I say within tears.
"Why it's not your fault honey" he replied back.
"Well I mean I did put you through a lot of pressure." He hugged me tighter and tighter each second. We pulled away, the nurse came in and said he was ready to go in about an hour. Me and Georgie left and went back to his. We were sitting on his bed just mumbling sentences together.

It was now around 6, dinner will be ready any min- "Dinners ready" Mary yelled I quickly put on a different pair of pants seeing the shorts I were wearing are way to short.
After dinner
We were watching beauty and the beast seeing it was Missy's pick. Me and Georgie were cuddling eating popcorn. When it was the end we got up and went to bed.
We were cuddling in bed.

A/N
Hey bitches, guess who's back, my acc got logged out of and I forgot about this lame ass book, but guys thanks sooo much for hitting over 1k on my book I really appreciate it I promise things will get better well not in the next chapter the next chapter is really said but yeh. Love ya

Editing me:
Nah cause this book is acc so fucking lame tbh. Oh and bitches get your tissues ready for the next chapter! I'm kidding who tf actually uses tissues to wipe away tears.