Baby momma

THE DAY AFTER THE GAME

You were lay in bed sick and every hour oryouthrew up. Your Mom had to take a day of work to make sure your ok. It was 9 am and you forgot that you and Georgie had plans so you picked up your phone and called him. "Hey Georgie" you said.
"Hey Y/n you ok?" He asks her.
"Not really, sorry Georgie were gonna have to cancel our plans" Y/n replied sadly.
"No baby it's ok its not your fault." He says.
"No it kind of is." She says.
"No it's not don't think like that we will do it when you get better." He reassured me, his voice sounded really cute and it was a bummer to have to cancel our plans for the day, but like he said we will do it a different day.
"Ok Georgie thank you." She says.
"It's alright Ill call you later ok?" He says.
"ok bye love you." Y/n says.
"Bye Y/n love you too."You put your phone back and tried to go back to sleep.

ITS NOW 3 IN THE AFTERNOON

Y/N'S POV

I heard a knock on my door and I said "come in", It was Georgie he sat down on the side of your bed and gave you one single rose.
"Hey Y/n." He says.
"Hey Georgie" I responded tiredly. I sat up and Georgie hugged me before giving me a soft kiss on the nose. "Umm Georgie." I stutter.
"Yes baby?" He asks me.
"I think- I think I'm pregnant" I blurted out feeling my eyes getting full of water but I sucked it up and dealt with it. Georgie's eyes opened wide and his mouth slowly opened before hugging me and saying "but how do you know y/n?" He asks me.
"Well Georgie I don't think I would be in this position if I wasn't." I tell him.
"Well did you take a test?" He asks.
"Um not yet but I was hoping that you wouldn't mind going to the store and getting one" I told him.
"Uh no of course not I wouldn't mind." He says,
"Ok babe thank you so much, and I'm really sorry Georgie I-." I got cut of by Georgie wrapping his arms around me saying "Baby stop thinking everything's your fault." I hugged Georgie back kissed him on the forehead and said "thanks" Not before running to the bathroom kneeling down and vomiting into the toilet bowl. Georgie was right behind me holding my long hair back. After I finished I went back to my bed and Georgie went off to the store to buy a test. I called my Mom and she came in about 20 seconds after. "Hey Mom can I tell you something?" I ask her.
"Yes honey what is it?" She says.
"Well promise you wont get mad?" I say.
"I don't promise but go on."
"I-I Think i'm pregnant." I deadpan.
My Moms eyes lit up in shock. "Are you positive?"My mum exclaimed.
"I uh I don't know Georgie just ran to the store to get a test." I say.
"Honey I don't know what to say i'm really disappointed at you but seeing your my daughter I have to take it in and swallow it." She says.
I couldn't hold it anymore I burst out into tears  my Mom tearing up she pat my back and went to the kitchen downstairs. After a little while Georgie Knocks on my door and comes in. "I got it" Georgie says.
"How many did you get?" I asked Georgie seeing he was already holding two tests.
"I uh got 4" Georgie replies.
"Why so many?" I ask.
"I didn't know which brand to get." He says,
"Oh ok baby thank you." I slightly chuckle.
Georgie hands me the tests and I walk to the bathroom. "Do you want me to come in?" He asks me.
"I uh yes please." I stutter.
"Ok then" I closed the door and Georgie turned around. This is it I peed on the stick and put it on the counter. Whilst I was washing my hands I felt a pair of sweaty hands wrap around my waist.
"Ya know Baby weather you're pregnant or not I would be happy either way." He kisses my temple.
"Aww thanks babe." I say. We waited a while until Georgie was finished shaking the test like an instax.
"Georgie baby, Its not an instax it wouldn't matter if you shook it or not." I laugh.
"I know I know its just that I want to see the results."
"I know bub 1 more minute." That one more minute felt like hours and hours until it was time.

"Georgie you look at it first."Georgie took a look at it and his face lit up.
"Baby what does it say" I said curious.
"Your pregnantl Georgie said with a smile on his face both hugging each other and Georgie kissing my lips me kissing him back. We made out for like a couple of minutes before breaking of the kiss and giving one lass peck before tightly hugging again. "We better stop hugging or your gonna need another stick to pee on"Georgie says sternly. I laughed at Georgie's comment. Georgie then knelt down and kissed my stomach lightly just above my belly button. I smiled looking down.

After a few hours of discussing stuff Georgie went home just for me to tell my Mom and dad I was officially pregnant. I walked down stairs where my Mom was cooking dinner my dad watching tv. I told my parents I wanted to tell them something and they sat down together, I was nervous I didn't know what to do what if they kicked me out what if they made me have an abortion? "So guys Mom you probably have an idea what this is but dad you don't. I - am - pregnant-." My Moms face was shocked but not more than my dads. My dad yelling at me to get out of the house so as my mother telling me to pack my bags and get out. I ran up to my room packed a bag with a tooth brush, makeup, skincare, clothes, money, and a little bit of food. I rang Georgie and told him what happened and he said I can stay at  his house for as long as I need so I grabbed my back ran down stairs screamed "fuck you" and ran to Georgies house. Georgie opened the door and I instantly hugged him he kissed my forehead and then Mary came and asked if I have aten yet. They were in the middle of eating, "I no Mary I didn't" I responded.
"Ok sweetie well I will fix you a plate it wont be a minute." She says.
"Ok thank you."
LBaby have you told your parents yet?" I ask him.
"No"Georgie replied. "But I want to but I'm scared what if they I don't know babe." He says.

"Well you can tell them now or tomorrow" I say.
LI figured.I uh maybe I should tell them now." I sat at the dinner table with some brisket also know as meemaws special brisket. I sat next to Georgie and Sheldon. "Y/n you look very Nervous" Sheldon told me.
"I uh do I" I said looking down at the ring on my finger.
"Yes indeed you do." He says.
"Oh alright." I say.
Georgie stands up, "Guys me and Y/n have something to tell you." I stood up shaking. Georgie and I held hands, "Y/n is pregnant" Georgie marked. Everyone looked shocked Mary started going on of how mad she was but really happy theres gonna be another little one in the family. Missy started going on on how im gonna be here everyday now and she classifies me as her sister and how Georgie isn't mature. Sheldon started going on about how the baby's gonna get in way of his schedule but he was happy. George went on about he had to get married to mary because they had Georgie. And Connie started going on about I knew it would happen missy I owe ya owe me five bucks I won the bet we had about y/n getting prego with Georgie.

A/N

Hey guys so some of you may be mad about this chapter on how y/n got pregnant and how shes only 15 turning 16 but yeh. Thanks all for the views luv ya byhe