Prologue

Narrated 'Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)  said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn.

Sahih al-Bukhari, 5640
In-Book Reference: Book 75, Hadith 1

******

I know it's ill fate right? Your husband died on the day you got married. I know that's the most painful thing that would ever happen to anyone. But it happened to me!

Becoming a widow on your wedding day, but that's the least of my concerns.

When I lost my husband, I felt like my soul left with him, and maybe it has. Because I'm just like a living corpse, it's just my body with no feelings.

Losing him felt like losing myself too, as he's me and I'm him. He's the kindest and strongest person I have ever known.

He treats everyone respectfully, with that beautiful smile on his face, that made me fall over heels again and again for him.

Zain being angry? That's the joke of all time. Because he has never been angry, and even when someone did bad to him he would just smile at him. But by never, he has never been angry.

Zain is the softest person I have ever known.

He treats his family and my family well. And the way he obeys his mother made me love him more. And not to forget he also took my mother as his and treats her the same way he treats his mother. And my father is like his own father because he lost his father when he was fifteen. And so my father has become the father figure in his life. And my family also treat him as their son, and brother too.

Everyone is very fond of Zain, and who wouldn't be? Such a kindest soul has to be loved by anyone!

The day I lost him to the ghastly car accident or would I say the day I lost them, my family! I lost not only my husband but my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. They all died in that car accident! Yes, I lost them all in one single night!

I not only lost a mother-in-law but a mother as well, I not only lost a sister-in-law but a sister as well.

I not only lost my husband but my soul as well, the reason for my happiness.

So on that day, I made a Vow that I'll never get married again, and would remain his widow for the rest of my life. And my prayers are, in the hereafter, in Jannah, we'll be husband and wife again, and we'll live forever and ever.

And my Vow seems to be kept for five years until that ruthless billionaire in the name of Ammar Sheik came and broke my vow by marrying me!

*****

Assalamu alaikum lovelies💕
Zahra is back with a new and thrilling story💃❤ Are you excited? Because I am💃💃

I miss our Khalfa couple🥺❤
Have you read Fadimatuu? If no, then please read it💃 You won't regret reading it💃

This is the prologue of Broken Vow❤💃What do you think of it? Does it sound interesting to you?😄

I hope you all will support me as well as the characters in this book as you always do❤💃

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow💃❤

I'm so excited💃💃 See ya in the first chapter❤💃

Love Zahra💕