I Love You

It's been two whole weeks since dancemania, and a-troupe are finally going to Nationals after beating b-troupe in the battle.

A-troupe have been back on the road to Nationals for a couple days now, and are getting very excited about Nationals this year.

But Piper's anxiety has been rising up high since they got home from dancemania and the pressure really got to her. Finn has comforted her and told Piper that everything will be okay, and they'll get through it together.

Finn has been the most amazing boyfriend ever to her, he knows anything to cheer her up.

Everyone started to head into Studio A for rehearsals, and Piper and Amy were the last one to arrive in the studio.

As soon Finn saw his girlfriend arrive in with Amy, he ran and hugged her tightly leaning his head on her shoulder. "I've missed you."

Piper chuckled, and they pulled apart and held his hands. "I've missed you too! I haven't seen you all day."

They were inches apart and the whole troupe were just watching them admire each other. "Don't you dare even kiss." Ozzy sighed.

Just to annoy him and but really they needed to kiss, Finn leant in and kissed her lips softly as she giggled nervously.

Kissing Finn in front of her best friends is something she doesn't care about anymore. It's Finn and she couldn't care less what people thought about her and Finn.

"Seriously get a room!" Ozzy groaned.

Piper and Finn laughed as he wrapped his arms around hers.

A few moments later, Nick walked out of his office and walked towards a-troupe and smiled excitedly at everyone.

"So today, we are going to be picking the small group for Nationals."

"What I decided to is boys against girls, and I heard from Michelle and Emily that when you were preparing for the HipHop round at Regionals, you all did boys against girls. And it went amazing, so why not try it again?"

Piper nodded excitedly, now this was her second chance to get this because she was amazed how she didn't get picked for the HipHop round.

"To make it fair, I've brought in a former a-trouper and now professional dancer...welcome Michelle!!" Nick squealed and Michelle ran into Studio A.

A-troupe cheered and ran over and hugged Michelle. "It's amazing to be back in Studio A."

"Anyways, at the end of the day, I'm going to be picking the small group for Nationals, so impress me!" Michelle said.

And then the boys looked dead in the eye to the girls, and Finn looked serious at Piper which she laughed.

The boys ran out of Studio A cheering as the girls stayed in Studio A, beginning to warm up. Michelle and Nick walked towards back to the office.

Currently in Studio One, the boys were on a break from rehearsing for their small group dance which they will be showing Michelle and Nick at the end of the day.

Mostly Nick watching just because he hasn't nothing to do with his life.

And everyone was catching up on their life's recently, since the battle started, the studio was hectic, so the boys didn't get a chance to catch up.

"So how is everyone?" Henry asked everyone, and they nodded. Kingston and Lily's relationship has changed a lot since dancemania, they realised that every fight doesn't need to end up in a breakup and you solve problems by actually talking.

Ozzy is doing great, him and Richelle are amazing friends, and the whole team is surprised he isn't asking out her again. But he is a new person. Him and Richelle are best friends.