Dancemania downs

Dancemania was supposed to be the most important part of their dance career.

But no.

Finn misses his fight and their relationship goes downhill.

He came late to Dancemania minutes before they were going to be performing and nearly ruined her chance of not competing.

In the end her and Finn got ready in panic mode, and him trying to apologise to her but all she wanted was her space from him.

She was too mad at him to even dance with him.

But she had no choice.

They were the centre of the time.

At first she was so grateful that Nick made the decision to put Piper and Finn in the centre of the dance, but then she was feeling that everything was riding on this number.

That something might happen.

After the dance, all Piper wants to do is to go back into the hotel and not talk to anyone.

Especially Finn

But two people who feel upset and guilty that the dance went the way it went.

Piper and Finn

She walks back to the hotel with Amy, Summer and Lily as she sees Finn behind them with Henry.

"Pipes! Can I please talk to you, I'm sorry." Finn runs towards her meeting her eyes.

"No you can't! Its gonna take more than that Finn." Piper says angrily and shuts the door right in front of his face.

He obviously is hurt but understands her anger.

"Bro let's go she'll forgive you soon." Henry says.

He sighs deeply as he walks away from the girls hotel room and walks with Henry who will hopefully make him feel better.

"Ugh I can't believe Finn." Lily groans as they drop their bodies onto the bed.

Piper just doesn't say anything she sits on the edge of the bed, tears falling down her face.

And Amy doesn't answer Lily as she knows she doesn't blame Finn for losing the first round of Dancemania.

"The dance wasn't like the best so It's definitely not Finn's fault, I guess it was nerves." Amy says.

But they aren't giving up as their competing in the resurrection round tomorrow.

"Lily It's not Finn's fault! The timing was quite off anyways." Summer says honestly.

But Piper thinks that if her and Finn weren't arguing, they would of made it to the finals.

She isn't even caring about the conversation going on with her friends, all she knows is that Finn is the one who she's mad at.

But she's so confused, she's mad at him but she can't live without him.

He's apart of her life.

She lies on her bed and goes on a album with her and Finn, all the photos they have together.

Then she comes across this photo.