Cuddles and Comfort

(This is set a week after dancemania)

Dancemania was the best thing that could ever happen to Finn and the most nerve-racking thing to happen to Piper but then they became a couple, he supported her and helped her to be less stressed before the competition.

Then after he arrived at dancemania and then had their arguments and made up with Finn singing and dancing to her.

It was the best thing in the world.

She had never smiled that much as her cheeks were hurting as she was smiling so much!

But after everything that happened, she wouldn't want to be with anyone else, other than her boyfriend.

After a week since dancemania, him and Piper do regret their whole argument, they could of been enjoying dancemania as a couple other than fighting.

But now it's over and onto who goes to nationals which is another one to handle.

But for now being in each others arms and with each other is the best feeling they could ever ask for.

Now onto to the future on their relationship.

A week after dancemania, they are on a week break from the studio and waiting for Nick to announce who is going to nationals.

"Piper honey, are you okay? You've been in that bed all morning?" Deborah says knocking on her daughter's room and walking in.

She looks up to her as she's in bed with the covers over her head, lying her head on the pillow.

Then she taps her shoulder.

She pulls the covers away from her face so she can see her.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Deborah says until she sees the face of her daughter and is concerned as she looks pale as she's ever looked.

Piper turns to her mom as she sneezes and then coughs poorly and her mom rushes over to her resting her head on hers.

It was always common for Piper to get sick during the middle of dance season, last year during the drama with Finn and Amy she got a very bad cold that lasted over a week.

And it was the best thing distracting her from the drama.

"I have the worst period cramps ever and the worst cold ever, sore throats, I keep on coughing and sneezing, It's so bad." Piper sighs.

Deborah deeply sighs.

"Oh my god! You sound terrible, you know what? Just get back into bed and I'll get you some soup because apparently it helps sore throats." She exclaims to her daughter and leaves her room.

Why when she's sick she gets all the attention?

She gets into bed and gets comfy with her phone in her hand rolling over to her side.

Literally 10 minutes later she comes back bringing food for her to eat.

"Okay mom I can just do it myself." Piper says sitting up.

"No I'm your mother and my job is to protect you and that's what I'm gonna do because I can't have another child leaving, your growing up too fast! And you already have a boyfriend who spoils and treats you right." She rests her hand on her hand.

"Awe mom, I promise you I'm not leaving for a while." Piper promises her.

She immediately and kisses her on the forehead softly.

"I'll leave you on your own, just let me know if you need anything." Her mom says as she nods and smiles and simply walks out of her bedroom.

It's a Friday afternoon and all she's doing is lying in bed feeling sick as ever.