First Date

From season 7 ep 16 what i would think after the scene piper and finn
got together and what we should of seen.

It has been an hour since Piper got back from the studio.

And there is already loads of questions from the family especially James.

She asked Finn to go to see Hotel Dystopia with her as he has been dying to see it with her and It's been out for a while now.

But he desperately wanted to ask Piper out on a date to the movies, but she bet him on that. He knew she would anyway.

Now both of them are going on a date and are finally boyfriend and girlfriend.

The drama was finally resolved and both are finally together.

And are happy as ever!

She's been stressing out ever since she got back home and has already got questions from her mother.

It's like she doesn't even know him.

It's coming up to 5pm and haven't even started on her hair and makeup.

He said before they left the studio that he would come to her house to pick her up around 6pm.

But most importantly: her outfit.

All these thoughts going through her head and has no idea what to wear.

Her nerves are going out of the place.

"Ames, I have no idea of what to wear!" Piper throws her arms out in frustration.

She looks at her best friend on facetime and raises her eyebrows.

Out of everyone, Piper wears the most amazing clothes ever.

She could punch her right now.

But no because she wouldn't want her best friend going on her first date with a bruised nose.

"Piper, your clothes are absolutely amazing! Wear your black skinny jeans and one of your crop top. Ooh and your purple jacket!" Amy exclaims to her.

She nods but then her smile fades.

"I don't know Ames, will Finn like it?"

"Like it? He will love it! Piper you have nothing to worry about okay? I promise you will have the best night with Finn." Amy promises her.

She chuckles.

"I guess I'm just really nervous for tonight, It's my first date remember? So it has to go well." Piper says softly.

"The movie starts at 7 but he's coming around 6 to be on the safe side." Piper tells her.

Amy nods understandable.

"That's very wise of him, he's getting very more mature each year."

Piper nods.

"Yeah and It's so exciting!! My best friend finally letting loose and deciding to date her true love and soulmate." Amy exclaims screaming silently.

She goes into her closet and grabs her white crop and her black jeans and goes to her dressing table and sits down.

And rolls her eyes.

"Yeah because Finn and I decided to do the say yes challenge that day you and Finn went onto your date." Piper says.

She thinks back to that day when she did that really emotional solo in studio A giving her heart out and realising she liked Finn and always did.

But it all worked out in the end.

"I'm still so guilty for that, I'm so sorry Pipes." She tilts her head down in shame.