One Last Time

Step Inside was a total success and that's what everyone wanted to show everyone.

They are finally undancelled and now everyone can live their dreams.

But for most of the team, they are moving on with their own lives and reaching for dreams and to be professional dancers one day.

Moxie offered the team to go on a world tour together and to be professional dancers together, but unfortunately they didn't take it as they'd like to go on tour together as a team.

But it was the best decision for now, but they'll definitely be going someday in the future.

Finn's future came true in front of his eyes as Moxie offered him to dance with his favourite dance crew of all time, he was so happy and couldn't believe it.

This has been his dream since like forever.

But Piper just was so happy for him and she couldn't stop smiling for him because she knew this has been his dream and never knew this would ever happen.

Piper squealed excitedly and ran to her boyfriend. "Finn! You have to take it!"

"Really?" Finn says as he knows it's clear now they will be doing long-distance now.

"Yes, you're going to be amazing in Radiation." Piper smiles happily.

He looks into her eyes. "Thanks. What about us?" He says softly and squeezes her hand.

"Like you said, we'll make it work even if we're apart." She smiled and Finn leant and kissed her lips softly and she wrapped her arms around him.

He forever knows that no matter what, he and Piper are going to be okay.

They were all hanging out where Winnie and some of the a-troupers were helping to clean up from the show earlier tonight.

"So, I guess you and Finn are doing long-distance then..?" Amy asked as they sat down on the floor while people were cleaning up and they'll have to leave soon.

Piper sighed and nodded. "I mean I'm not scared of doing it, James and Riley did it and look how that went? I don't want that to happen to us."

Amy turned to her and rested her hand on hers. "Piper, nothing will happen between you and Finn, don't worry, I promise! You and Finn love each other."

"Yeah I know, I think I'm just worrying about nothing, I guess I just don't want him to go, but we both need to go for our dreams."

"I felt the exact thing when Henry and I started long-distance." Amy says as Piper squeezed her hand softly as it isn't something she'd talk about anymore.

Piper turned to her best friend and looked at her. "Are you okay?"

"I mean I've tried to stay strong for you this season, but seeing you so happy with Finn makes me feel alone wishing I never let go of Henry." Amy says as a tear rolls down her face.

She wipes her tears away and rests her head on her shoulder. "Ames, you don't have to do that, I want you to be happy okay. You're going to get Henry back I promise you okay! I'll make sure of it."

"Thanks Piper." Amy says softly and hugs her tightly.

"No worries. You can always come to me, don't be afraid. I love you Ames."

Amy smiled lightly. "Love you too Pipes."

All Piper feels like is an awful best friend right now, she wished she did more for Amy and seeing her best friend in a relationship and she misses her ex-boyfriend and just wants him back, it hurts.