Holiday

Since both Piper and Finn have reunited from long-distance, they are more in love with each other, more than they could ever explain.

He was the most happiest boy in the whole world when Piper was finally in his arms again after one year of long-distance.

It was so worth the wait after seeing each other from a very long time. They love each other even more now.

And that they'll never want to be apart from each other ever again.

So straight after they reunited after long-distance, they immediately started looking for houses to live together, right before Christmas. So when they found the perfect house, they were ecstatic and so excited to finally start their new life together. And a new chapter of their life.

Finn entered their bedroom and saw Piper sitting on her bed, typing something on her laptop as for the past year started her dream of becoming a professional dancer.

"Hey Pipes." He says and leant over and kissed her forehead softly and she smiled brightly.

Then he rested his hand on her knee casually and she closed her laptop shut. "You know, I can let you do your work, I should probably start with doing the dishes and the washing machine. All those adult stuff you never thought you would do."

"I always thought I would be living with my mom forever."

She chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I never imagined ourselves actually finally doing that, but I guess that what happens when you fall in love."

"But I have to say you're an amazing boyfriend and person to live with and to wake up to." Piper smiled happily.

A smirk grew on his face and he laughed. "Well, I'd say the same for you Piper May Chaves."

She groaned and ran her hands through his dark blonde hair, and she pecked kisses on his lips and wrapped her arms on his neck.

"Man I love you." Finn exclaimed and she laid down as she rested her head on his stomach and he leant down and kissed her as she giggled against his lips.

"You know the other day we were talking about maybe going on holiday next week to Greece, would you like to still go there, I mean we haven't been on holiday together since we went to New York together, and that was like 2 years ago!" Piper said still lying on his stomach.

He raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Yeah of course! Is that even a question? I would love to." Finn said and kissed her sweetly.

"Still cannot believe it's been six months since you came home from tour."

Finn nodded as he turned his eyes on Piper. "Yeah, but the long-distance was all worth it when I saw your face in the airport when we seen each other after a year." Finn smiled.

"You always know how to make me feel like the most happiest girl ever."

"And then you bought me flowers, and all my favourite snacks." He said.

Piper giggled at that as he unlocked his phone and then showed her their flight tickets for Greece next year.

"We are going next Monday. So five days to go." Finn says.

"Thanks for sending me the flight tickets."

Then she immediately wrapped her arms around him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I've missed traveling with you. And good we are going on holiday for a two weeks off because I took the next two weeks off work."

Finn smiled and kissed the top of her head and said. "Yeah, I'll need to call in work and take a week off, those dancers will miss me though. Being a hip-hop teacher really makes you connected to all of those kids, I love my job so much. Our dreams came true Pipes."