Anxiety Attack

This is set in S7 episode 13 what I would of wanted to seen.

This whole situation with Finn. Amy. Dancemania.

It's beginning to be getting so much pressure on her recently since Finn kissed her, she didn't initiate the kiss at all but she feels it's her entire fault.

And after doing that dance with Finn yesterday, with everyone watching them awkwardly dance really put the pressure on her, the dancemania people coming in made her feel ten times more nervous dancing in front of the cameras which they may show at dancemania.

Which literally scares her the most.

But now Piper needs to think is how she is going to dance with Finn next time knowing the way she feels about him.

And now she feels, is this worth doing and then knows in the end someone may get hurt and lose the relationship who means the world to her.

Who may be losing her two best friends over this.

But it is a new fresh day and will try to keep it together without anyone figuring out her feelings for Finn until she's ready to talk about it to anyone.

Especially Amy. The one who she thinks is going to get hurt the most.

Piper enters in Studio A where rehearsal will be starting in half an hour, and sees Richelle early as usual stretching.

But always since they have been on a-troupe, both Richelle and Piper were always the first ones to rehearsals.

She puts her bag in her cubby and looks over to Richelle and feels lucky she never has to deal with relationship problems.

But she does wish they never did this say yes challenge and this would never be happening, but life's too short.

"Hey Piper!" Richelle smiles turning over to her friend.

"Hi." Piper says and stretches next to her.

While Richelle stretches with Piper, she immediately knows something is up with the concerned look on her face.

And she knew something was up her yesterday, when the dancemania crew was round with the cameras.

"Piper, what happened yesterday? Are you okay?" Richelle says concerned.

She sighed and looked at her. "Nothing happened, I was just nervous and my anxiety got to me I think, that's all."

Richelle knew that was a lie because if she had a chance to dance with Finn she would immediately would take it but she isn't going to ask more questions to make her more stressed.

And then she'll be in for another awkward day which Piper doesn't want today.

"Are you sure?"

Piper nodded and Richelle respected her opinion and they continued stretching together before everyone else came in minutes before rehearsal was due to start.

Then rehearsals started everyone starting coming into Studio A and warmed up and stretched before Emily started the first dancemania rehearsals.

A few moments, Finn entered into the studio with Henry.

She felt nervous as he walked in but realised it's just Finn and she's brave and strong, she can do this. No matter what.

Finn glanced over to Piper when she looked away from him.

He walked away from Henry as he walked towards to Piper and stretched next to her.

But they just warmed up in awkward silence.