Auditions

Ever since a-troupe disqualified themselves from dancemania as they all decided to start the journey to Nationals as they aren't professional dancers anymore.

But then when they arrived back at the studio, they saw with their own two eyes that b-troupe taking their spot for Nationals.

The whole team weren't having this especially Henry and Summer as they were two who were the most excited about it at the beginning of the dance season.

With a-troupe and b-troupe arguing the minute they arrived back at the studio, so that meant with Emily gone it was up to Nick to sort out this Nationals drama between the troupes.

And that he had to make a difficult decision.

Then a few days later, Richelle, Presley, Finn, Jude, Ozzy, Izzy, Cleo and Summer. And even with Summer nearly running out, she made a lovely performance and a-troupe won the battle and are finally going to Nationals.

Even with Finn losing his round after his shoes fell off. A-troupe weren't surprised and by Piper's face it wasn't the first time it has happened.

So the next day, it was the first day of Nationals rehearsals and to start of the road to Nationals.

Piper and Finn walked into studio A together and saw the rest of her teammates cheering loudly. "You ready for this dance season?"

Finn looked at her as she smiled. "More than I could ever be!"

Then they both ran over to their friends as Amy hugged Piper tightly.

A few moments later the cheering stopped as Nick walked out of the office and looked at a-troupe who were on top of the world.

"I have something to tell you guys! Nationals told me that we need to get our dances out immediately and I need to inform who is In what certain dance, so they know before Nationals."

"But first we need to figure out who's doing the duet this year." Nick says.

A-troupe nodded as they all turned to him. "Okay, so I was thinking that you can all pair up together and at the end of the day, you perform your dances and I'll pick the best one to represent at Nationals."

Piper and Finn look at each other as he nudges her shoulder.

She smirks at him and giggles.

Then he lifts her up in the air as the whole team cheers on them and she looks into his eyes embarrassed but is just head over heels for this boy.

And she couldn't love him more.

"Aww!" The whole team cheers on their love.

"What are you all standing there? Go and impress me with your amazing dances."

Then they all ran out of Studio A and went their separate ways to start working on their duets.

Then Piper and Finn are currently in Studio A as he picks her up and spins her around.

Since they've started dating, they were quite shy in their relationship towards their friends, but since then they kiss in front of them now, but when they are alone together, all the cheesy and cringey nicknames all come out.

She rests her head against his and holds his hand, smiling joyfully.

After being cheesy toward each other, they finally get working on their duet, they absolutely love choregraphing emotional dances. It just shows their love for each other even more.

"That was so good!" Finn high fived her as he hugged her.

Piper nodded excitedly. "I cannot wait to show the whole team this."