Prom

Prom was always something Piper very disliked, she thought you'd had to get a big fancy dress, have to get all glammed up and go with a date.

The thought of having a prom right before regionals stressed her out even more and everyone getting hyped up for just one night and just literally didn't make any sense to her.

But then when she started dating Finn, she understood all of it.

The process of prom wasn't that bad as it sounded like when Amy hosted the prom for before preparing for regionals.

Now she's dating Finn, it just sounds so perfect going to prom with your boyfriend going into together matching, dancing all night together in their arms all night, and maybe getting prom queen and king as they are the only couple at the studio.

And promposals weren't that huge to her, she kind of thought it was a bit cringe, but again when she started her relationship with Finn, it is all she wants now.

When Amy hosted the prom and saw Noah promposing to Jacquie it was quirky and cute seeing their relationship grow made her feel alone.

But now they've been dating for 2 years and Emily hosted another prom this year with the old a-troupe, a-troupe, b-troupe and j-troupe.

Rehearsals for Step inside have been intense, but the prom in a week is exactly what the team needs and to have an incredible as this could be their last one all together.

"Piper and Finn, as much I hate to admit this you both are a damn amazing couple and I think everyone can agree with me that you'd be the perfect to have a duet in the show." Richelle chuckles and smiles as she looks at them.

All of their teammates shared excited looks with each other, especially Amy.

Piper raises her eyebrows and looks at her boyfriend as he smiles excitedly.

"Yes! We would love that!" Finn exclaims.

Richelle nodded and walked away as Piper smiles happily and wrapped her arms around Finn, they broke apart from the hug and he kissed her lips softly.

She took his hands and talked about what they'd put in their duet for the show. "We could use our choreo we used in New York when we were dancing together in the city, remember that? It was our first night together."

He nodded at her suggestion and smiled. "Pipes, I love that, damn I love you." Finn said and their foreheads touched.

"Okay guys, were going to work through our final dance as Piper and Finn start some ideas for your duet and I'll see it by the end of the day." Richelle says as they nodded and walked out into the studio to rehearse.

Piper and Finn entered Studio 1 as he held onto her hand and lifted her up and span her around and kissed her sweetly. "I love you." Finn said as he smiled joyfully.

"I love you more."

He chuckled and laughed against her lips. "Nah I do."

"Come on we need to rehearse this dance as Richelle will want to see it by the end of the day and she is already freaking out for prom." Piper groaned and grabbed his hand.

He exhaled deeply. "Okay let's do this."

"Yay! I was thinking we could do that lift you did the other day." Finn said and then they got thinking of ideas for their duet.

Their other friends seemed to be on a break as when Finn entered Middle C he saw Amy sitting down sipping on her drink.

"Hey! Come sit, are you getting anything?" Amy asked him.