Piling up

(Y/n) pov

"Open wide." I held up a spoon filled with food. Diane opened her mouth and I fed her. "See? Not so bad." I chuckled at her as she took the spoon and started nibbling on it. She was only a year old but she looks like him. Blue hair and (e/c) eyes. She was adorable. I had her at home since Larry kept on saying about not trusting hospitals so at home was the safest place.

"I want other food." I patted her head. "You can have it tomorrow." She nodded then went to play with Gizmo. Gizmo loves her. He was her best friend. She always wanted to sleep hugging him which he allowed. As for Sal well I haven't seen him since I told him we were expecting. I did send him a letter though. I told him how his daughter was waiting for him to get out. I showed Diane pictures of Sal. She knows he's her dad and always holds his pictures every now and then.

Ash was there when I had her. She was so happy after I fell asleep Larry told me Ash kept on holding Diane. Larry is still getting used to the new adjustment with her. He can't play his music as loud as he wants and can't talk too loud. But he does love messing with her.

"Come back Diane. You have food all over you." She pouted but came back to me. I washed her up and she went back to playing. Larry then walked up to me. He talk to Diane before leading me into the kitchen. "Sal trial is in two weeks. To be honest I got nothing. Nothing to prove he's telling the truth." I looked at him. "What do you mean nothing? You said tha-." "They covered everything. That cult. They want him to get executed." I clenched my fists.

"We have to go back to the temple." He shook his head. "No I will. You stay here with your daughter." "I'm not letting you do this by yourself. What if you miss something." I started to whisper shout. "I'm more concerned about Diane not growing up with any parents." He looked at me harshly. "I'll be fine. I need to do something. I can ask Neil or maybe Ash to watch over her." I looked at Larry basically begging him with my eyes.

"Fine we'll go tomorrow." I smiled widely. "Thanks!" I went back to Diane and Gizmo playing with them. When Neil got home he was more then happy to babysit. I was ready to get back at that cult. When I woke up I kissed Diane on her forehead and left with Larry. We snuck in to Addison apartment where the scene saddened me. There was still blood stains and the whole place was a mess.

We finally reach the doors to it. It still was the same but we found someone who seemed to be just killed. He had glasses and a mustache. I checked his pockets and found an ID. I read the name out loud. "Dr. Enon." Larry eyes widened. "Holy shit dude that's sals doctor." Now it was my turn to be shocked. "If he's here then the cult might fuck up sals trial." He nodded and that's when we had our plan. Hopefully it's in our hands and not there's.

Going back home I tried my best to hide my worries for Diane. I was scared if the cult was going to fuck up the trial. I made dinner for everyone and it was sunset when I received a phone call. "Hello?" I picked up. "Is this (Y/n) (L/n)?" "Yes." "This is the local police. We're sorry for calling you at such odd hours but we received some news about your parents. We need you to come into the station."

My heart dropped. After 6 years they found something? "Are you still there ma'am?" I cleared my throat. "Y-yes I'll be there." I don't really remember much. I told Larry some lame excuse and drove to the station. I don't remember the car ride. I just remember the numbness. I got off and walked in. There was nobody at the desk.

It confused me and I finally came to my sense for a little. "Ms. (L/n)?" My head snapped to a detective. I nodded and he motioned towards a room. I walked in to see another detective. I sat down. "Would you like any coffee? Water?" I shook my head. "I just want to know if you actually found them." They nodded.

"We did and I'm sorry to have to tell you this. They are no longer with us." I stared at the table. I felt so numb but at the same time free. "Where are there bodies?" I managed to say. "It seems that they've been dead for quite some time. Only the skeleton remains." "Then how'd you figure it was my parents?" "From dental records."

It went silent. I didn't know what else to say. "You used to live in the same apartment as that Sally face killer, correct?" I nodded. The two detectives turned towards each other. I rolled my eyes knowing what they were going to say. "What if he did it?" I shook my head. "No he couldn't have." I simply said. They looked at me. "How could you know?" I kept my gaze at the table not responding. "Didn't he kill the people you grew up with? Wait hold on didn't he try to kill you as well?" I clenched my fist.

"I'll have you know that's my fiancée you're talking about." I glared at him. "Well you're fiancée or whoever killed your parents at least six years ago. And if we find enough evidence it could be added to the Sally face killing." I let out a heavy sigh. "They've been missing for six years. Sal didn't know they were missing until two years after I reported them missing." They looked at me a bit shocked.

"Why is that?" "I was the one who told him and trust me even with that prosthetic on he was definitely shocked." Now the suspicion was on me. "How come you didn't tell anyone sooner?" The answer was simple. "I never saw my dad so I didn't even know he was missing until 3 years ago. My mom started leaving at odd hours so they weren't apart of my life at all. In fact when they disappeared it was as if nothing changed. They were simply strangers I had to call my parents." I looked at them. "May I have my parents remains?"

And that's how I found myself back at home in my kitchen with a box of my parents skeleton. Larry took one peak and leaned against the wall scared. "Dude why are you're parents on the counter?" He spoke with a shaky tone. "Don't worry." I grabbed one of the skulls. It had dirt everywhere. I turned on the sink and put it under rubbing my thumbs on it. "See Larry." I turned off the water and pointed at a certain spot on the skull.

"Made in China."