Prom

(Y/n) pov

Prom was the dream of every senior girl. Especially to be the prom queen and king. I couldn't care less for the crown but prom was a different story. I mean if you were to ask me my freshman year if I was going to prom I would've laughed and said hell no. But now that I have Sal I kind of wanted to go.

Larry and Ash were going together as friends. Todd was going with his boyfriend Neil. Sal hasn't asked me yet but Larry told me Sal was overthinking things and pushing back when to ask me. No wonder he always seems so on edge when we hang out. Like today.

Me and him were in my room talking. He had his hand on his pigtail. "Why do you seem so nervous?" I asked him. "I-I just..." He seemed lost in thought. "You just?" I smiled a little at his shyness. "Will you maybe... want to go to prom with me?" I chuckled at him. "Of course Sal! You don't have to be so nervous to ask me." He scratched the back of his neck.

"I know but it's just." He sighed at himself. "Well let's think what color we should go with." I put my finger to my chin in a thinking pose. "How about (favorite color)?" I chuckled at him. "Cause you know I like it?" He nodded laughing. "Well I don't have any complaints, you?" He shook his head. "Well it's settled."

I went with Ash to pick out our dresses. We both went for mini dresses but a different style. I asked Lisa if she could come with us and she was very thrilled to see us in our dresses.

A/n just decide whatever dress you would like to wear I won't really type a full description other then it's length

The day of prom I got myself ready. I put a little bit of makeup on and put on some shoes with small heels. I heard a knock on my door. I put away everything and opened the door. My mouth opened to say hi but when I saw Sal in his tux no words could form. "What?" He asked a bit nervous. "You look amazing. I can't even wow." I was really in shock with how good he looks.

"You look gorgeous babe." He spoke pulling up his mask and kissing me. "Back at you." I winked at him closing the door. When we got to the bottom floor Larry and Ash were there with Lisa. "Wow look at the couple." Ash smiled at us as Larry whistled. "You two look amazing." I spoke. "Oh I need to take a picture of you two." Lisa held up a camera.

For the next 10 minutes we had a photo shoot in the hallway for Lisa. It was actually fun. "Ok now you four be safe and don't get into any trouble. Larry make sure you take care of Ash at all times and Sal don't make your dad a grandfather." Me and Sal blushed. "Now you guys have fun." Lisa waved and walked off.

We got into Larry's car and drove to the school. I sat with Sal in the back holding his hand. We got there and we could already here the music from inside. Ash basically had to drag Larry inside since he was trying to take forever to get out of the car. Me and Sal walked in to see Todd and his boyfriend Neil at a table. "Hey guys." Sal said as I waved. "Well if it isn't the lovely couple." Neil chuckled.

Sal went to get us some drinks. I looked around the crowd and was thankful there was no Travis in sight. "I don't get why they can't play other kinds of music." I laughed hearing Larry complain as he and Ash walked to the table. "Not every party needs to have of metal." Ash spoke. "Wow you two are getting along great." I said with a smile. "Well I'm going to the food table so if anyone needs me I'll be there." Larry waved at us.

Sal came back with our drinks. We talked and talked until Ash got fed up. "We paid for our dresses we should atleast dance one song. I'm going to get Larry." Ash got up. I chuckled. "Well I guess we should to." I looked at Sal seeing his eyes widen behind his mask. "But I don't even-." I stopped him. "You think I do? We'll learn together." I held my hand out and he took it.

We got to the dance floor seeing Ash drag Larry there too. It was a cheesy slow song so from movies that I've been forced to watch I put my arms around Sals neck and he put his hands on my waist and we started dancing like that. It did feel a bit awkward but I had to keep Sal relaxed. "See not so bad." I chuckled. "I feel like I'm going to mess up." I put my hand in his hair. "Really? I think I already stepped on your feet about three times already." We both laughed.

It was a very nice moment. I couldn't believe we're already at our last year of highschool. It feels like yesterday we were still 15 years old running around for ghost. We stopped dancing and me and Ash attacked the food table now. It was pretty good honestly.

When the night ended Larry dropped Ash off first then we went back to the apartments. "I'm dead tired from that." Larry yawned as we got in the elevator. "Well Ash did force you to dance to 6 different songs." I laughed. "And she didn't even sweat." Larry groaned. He got off as the elevator opened and me and Sal went to his place.

"That's our first and last school dance." Sal chuckled. I nodded smiling. "It turned our way better then I expected." Sal tossed me one of his hoodies. I went to undo my zipper but realized it would be easier if I asked. "Hey Sal." He looked at me and I motioned to the zipper. He nodded and undid it.

He's seen me in a bikini before so it's not a crime for him to see me in my bra. I had some shorts under because of the length of the dress. Before I put on the hoodie I laughed remembering Lisa's words and decided to mess with Sal. "Babe?" He looked at me as I tried to hide my smirk. "You want to make your dad a grandfather." He chocked on his spit after I said that causing me to laugh.

"I'm just joking." I laughed. Sal calmed himself. "What would you have done if I said yes?" I looked at him. "What do you think?" I chuckled as I saw his eyes widen. I put on his hoodie and when I fixed myself he put his arm around me. "Maybe one day we can."