Surviving

(Y/n) pov

I woke up to a heart monitor beeping. I opened my eyes to be blinded by light. "Holy shit." I heard a male voice. My vision cleared and I saw Larry. "Larry what happened?" I tried to get up but my stomach killed me. And that's when everything came back to me. "Where's Sal?" He shushed me down since I practically yelled out my question. "He's in prison." I looked down. Slowly I began to cry.

"I tried to stop him. I really did." Larry gently grabbed my shoulder. "And look what he did to you." I saw his angry face. "You don't hate him do you?" He shrugged. "He tried to kill you. He killed my mom. Like fucking hell man!" He got up pacing back and forth. A nurse walked in that made him go back to sitting. She asked me all these questions that most I didn't understand. "Well everything seems fine." I saw her smile widen as she looked at the papers in her hands.

"Well it seems your child wasn't affected at all." My eyes widened as I processed what she said. Im going to be a mom? She noticed my face. "Oh you didn't know? Well it's right here a beautiful baby girl." She handed me the ultrasound pictures. I smiled as tears rolled down my face. "I'm going to be a mom." But then it hit me. "Sal." Larry rubbed my shoulder. "His trial date is still being set." I wiped my tears looking at him.

"Where's ash? Todd?" He looked at anything but my eyes. "Ash is trying to understand this situation and Todd's in a nut house." I shakily started to breath. "Why's Todd there?" He looked at me. "The cult did something to him and well the red eyed demon is in him." That stupid cult took everything from me. First my parents go missing. Then Sal most likely. Almost Larry. Todd. I kept trying to catch my breathe but my stomach was hurting with ever inhale I took.

I was discharged two days later. It turns out I was asleep for a whole week straight. Enough time for the stab wound to heal. Larry took me to the house and Neil was there. I ran to him hugging him. "Glad to see you safe (Y/n)." I smiled. "Thank god your still here." He chuckled slightly though the difference with Todd with him was noticeable. He had bags under his eyes and the house was a mess. "Gizmo is in your room."

I raced to it seeing gizmo on the bed looking so sad. He saw me and meowed the loudest I've ever heard. He ran to me on the bed and I laid down as he got on my chest. "I missed you giz!" He purred into my neck. After a few minutes cuddling I got up. "Ok how do we save Sal." I put my hands together. "What the fuck?" I turned and saw Larry looking at me with a questionable look.

"Are you seriously still in love with him?!" I nodded. "Why what the fuck." I grabbed some of my old things. "Cause he's my fiancée. And I love everything about him." Larry scoffed. "He literally stabs you and yet you want to go back to him." I sighed knowing he's just angry so I'll have to argue back to get it all out. "Because he had to Larry I mean you know that yourself." He shook his head. "Still he didn't need to stab you. He could've found another way then to kill my mom." I dropped everything and turned to him.

"Do you not fucking know Sal. If there was another way he would've fucking done it. He didn't want to stab me I could see it in his eyes his body just moved!" I yelled. "Oh his body just moved so what he was a born killer." He got into my face. "Are you fucking kidding me!?! And you called sal your best friend!" "Yeah and that's before he killed my fucking mom!" The room fell silent and that's when I realized he wasn't mad at sal. He was mad that his mom was gone and Sal was the cause of it.

Larry started to cry a little. "Larry I know you miss Lisa but-." He cut me off. "I know her soul was tainted in some way and there was no different thing he could've done. I just kinda wished I said something else to her before she passed." I hugged him as he sobbed. "I know your right about Sal. I just miss her so much." It was a sad moment but we recollected ourselves and started to plan how we could save Sal.

Falling asleep wasn't easy without him so I hugged gizmo which he didn't seem to mind but it wasn't the same. I was going to be a mother and the father of my child as in the love of my life was in prison. I wanted to see him so badly. I started getting the habit of crying myself to sleep.

Larry stayed up with me whenever I did. Neil would try and get me everything that I needed after learning I was pregnant. Then Ash came to the house. She was happy when she found out I was pregnant but just like Larry said it was taking her a bit to process everything.

It didn't take long before my stomach grew. I was about 6 months and I decided to do something Larry kept telling me not to do. I went to visit Sal. Larry told me not to because he doesn't want me to see how Sal is. Larry had already visited him once. So I decided that this'll be just once then.

The police station felt so bad. It made me want to puke. I sat in the room as they called for Sal. The glass that was supposed to protect people from criminals was keeping me from my fiancé. It felt like forever until I heard the door open. I was staring to think this was a mistake feeling my anxiety rush. "(Y-Y/n)?" Hearing his voice made me want to cry.

"Hey Sal." I kept looking down but I had a smile on my face. "W-why are you here?! You shouldn't be here. You shouldn't be talking to me. Where's Larry?!" I put my hand up to stop him finally looking at him. He looked so broken. "Larry is at home. He doesn't know I'm here. No one does." I admitted.

"Why are you here then?" I gulped. "I don't think it's right if you didn't know." I took out the papers from my purse and pressed them against the glasses. "Sal. I'm pregnant." I smiled as I started to tear up. His eyes widened. "Y-you- does that mean you were-oh my god." He started sobbing into his hands. I sniffled trying to calm myself putting back my ultrasound pictures.

"It's a baby girl." I smiled wiping a tear. "We're going to have a baby girl Sal." He kept sobbing not looking up. "Sal don't cry. Please stop crying." I put my hand against the glass. "What if I had killed.." He didn't finish it but I knew what he was going to say. "But you didn't and that's that." He finally looked up at me with his now bloodshot eyes.

"I wanted to tell you that because well the next time I see you she'll be here already most likely." I put my hands in my lap looking down. "It's not that I don't want to visit you Sal. It's just a lot for me. Even right now. I can barely look you in the eye without wanting to break down crying." I took a deep breathe.

"Her name is going to be Diane Fisher and I'm going to raise her to love her dad no matter what. No matter what she learns when she's older. She's going to love her dad and see him as a hero. Just like her mom does." Sal started crying again. Then a guard came in telling us time was up. "I love you Sal. More then anything in this world. And so will she."