The incident

Warning: there is lemon

(Y/n) pov

I woke up to arms around me. I opened my eyes to see nothing but blue hair. I chuckled softly gently playing with sals hair. He opened his eyes slightly. "Did I wake you?" He shook his head and snuggled into my chest. "Just a little longer." I laughed a little. He looked at me and gave me a kiss. We stayed like that for awhile. "Come on we have to get up." I giggled. "Whatever you say." He went back to sleeping. "Ash is supposed to come down today?" He nodded.

After a few minutes we finally got up. "No pigtails?" I asked realizing he put his mask on already. He shook his head. "You like my hair down so here's my treat to you." I laughed. "I'm gonna go feed gizmo." He nodded going to the kitchen to see Neil. Gizmo was watching some tv. "Hey giz." He meowed and changed the channel. Arms wrapped around my waist and I knew who it was. He gave me a kiss on the neck. "Sal!" I laughed.

He chuckled slightly before continuing. I bit my lip as he kept exploring brushing over the spot he knew was the best. "Someone woke up excited." I laughed softly. He kissed up my neck to my ear giving me chills. "Always with you." Gizmo meowed trying to remind Sal he was still there. We chuckled at him. "Sorry giz." Sal apologized. He grabbed my arm and raced back into the room. "Sal." I groaned. He chuckled before taking his mask off completely.

Lemon starts

"Just one round." I rolled my eyes at him. "You really think I'll say no to you." He laughed. I went up to him to kiss him. He immediately forced his tongue in my mouth fighting for dominance. He was a soft dom since hurting me would be the last thing he'd want to do. His hands went in my shirt touching my stomach giving me chills again. I felt him smile against my lips and we separated just so he could take my shirt off. I grabbed his shirt with my hands slowly falling down on the bed behind me.

We chuckled before Sal took his shirt off. I took off my bra and instead of my lips he attacked my chest. "Sal!" I moaned out. He gently kissed and sucked them before making his way to my neck attacking my sweet spot. I started to pant as he kept sucking. "Calm down love we haven't begun the real fun yet." He unbuckled his pants causing a whimper to leave my mouth. He smirked and took my own pants off. He kissed me before lining himself up at my entrance.

With a nod from me he pushed himself in. We both moaned loudly but covering our mouths realizing we weren't alone in the house. He started to thrust in me slowly before picking up speed. My hands gripped his shoulders with every thrust. When he started to get more rough I had to cover my mouth with my hand but Sal grabbed it shaking his head. "I want to hear you." I shook my head panting and moaning. "Fuck." I moaned as he hit my spot.

He smirked knowing that he did and kept hitting it over and over. Any thought of worrying about being heard left my mind as I was so close to my end. "Sal fuck!" I moaned. He was also close as I felt him speed up. "Just a little- fuck- longer baby." After a few more thrust I felt my orgasm snap causing sals orgasm to start. I felt my body go warm. Starting to catch my breathe Sal flipped me over. "Sal! Sweetie." I breathed out. "Just one more babe."

He entered in me again and started to thrust faster then before. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck.!" I screamed out. Skin slapping sounds were all that echoed in the room. Our panting was way quieter then that. I felt my climax building up again. "Sal- im gonna-." I was cut off by him hitting my spot. "Me too just hold on for bit baby." After a few more thrust mixed with skin slapping sounds I felt my climax snap way harder then it did before. "Sal!" "(Y/n)!" We released at the same time.

Lemon ends

My body was warm again as he pulled out. We both panted until I realized. "S-Sal we didn't use protection. And I'm not on the pill." He shrugged. "Well guess the guys are gonna have to deal with a kid running around." He spoke out of breathe laying on me. I chuckled slightly petting his hair. I heard my phone buzz and I saw a text from Larry asking for us to go over. "Larry wants us to go to the apartments." Sal sighed before getting up and grabbing his clothes.

I was about to get up but fell slightly getting caught by sal halfway through. "Did I go that hard on you." He nervously chuckled. "Maybe." I winked at him laughing. He got changed and held me up as I did too. It took a few minutes before I was able to walk right. We said goodbye to Neil and didn't miss his smirk he gave us. We passed the church that always gave me bad vibes.

We met up with Larry and it was nice to see him before he moves in. Sal went with ash and I went back home to see Neil gone. I hanged out with gizmo when I got this bad feeling. I texted Larry then Sal for some reason. Larry didn't answer and immediately that sent me running out the door. I was about to go to his room when a voice said treehouse. I raced to the ladder almost slipping from it.

What I saw was Larry trying to poison himself. "Larry!" I smacked the bottle from his hand but saw he had some in his mouth. In instinct I kneed him in the stomach and he spit out everything. "What the fuck?" He choked out. "What do you mean what the fuck!" I inhaled sharply before speaking. "You fucking tried to kill yourself!!" He out his arms out in defense. "Look I just found out something and I need to do this." He spoke calmly.

"Then tell me for god sake what's making you want to kill yourself." He took a deep breathe. I grabbed him by his collar. "Your fucking telling me Johnson." He shook and we heard someone coming up. "What the fuck is happening here?" It was Sal. "You want to tell him Larry." I glared at him. "Calm down. Let's all take a deep breathe and talk about this." Sal softly grabbed the hand that was holding Larry.

I let go making Larry drop. "The demon is latched on to my soul that's why I did this." My eyes widened. Sal seamed confused. "So you tried to kill yourself because of the demon?" Sals eyes widened. "So that's what this was about?!" We nodded. "I didn't know how to fix this. I -I panicked." Sal put his hand on his shoulder. "We'll fix this together." I should've said no. Cause maybe. MAYBE. It wouldn't have ended up like this.

Sal was killing everyone. I was shaking in fear as I saw my beloved killing the people I grew up with. Including his dad and Lisa. Larry was passed out as Sal knocked him out when he tried to kill David. It was when he went to chugs room when I grabbed his arm sobbing. "Please Sal not them. Not anyone else please stop this Sal." He shook his head. "You know I have to. I have to do this." His voice was shaky. "No please. I don't want to watch you do this." I started to sob.

He put his blood soaked hands on my cheeks. "I'm sorry." He was about to open the door when I pushed him back. Not soda not chug. No one else. "Don't make me hurt you." I looked at him in the eye. "Then stop." He couldn't knock me out since he tried that when he did it to Larry but I saw even more sadness in his eyes. He took his mask off and kissed me.

It was a kiss with love but I knew it was to cover something. My breathe hitched as I felt pain in my stomach. I heard I'm gasp. "NO! I didn't mean- NO! I'm so sorry. So fucking sorry." I saw shock and sadness in his face as he started to cry. He held me as I went down. "I love you more then anything." He spoke softly. My body felt light though the pain was still there. "I'll always love you Sal." It's what I last said before darkness clouded my vision.