57. Cabir's past

...
It was again a story time and this time  abya wanted to hear about cabir's past,that how he fell for Nandini and why has she became his past....

Cabir never thought that his grand children will ask such a question,which he never revealed to anyone, even Navya came to know later....

But Manik and Nandini never knew about Cabir's feelings towards Nandini....

Cabir goes back to his past and tells them when he first fell for Nandini

He was in the same class as Manik,where he first time met Nandini,
She had a beautiful aura, which attracted him towards her...

His feelings started to develop but was shattered when he came to know that even manik likes her, more than him,

Cabir :  I had decided then that my love for nandin's is just a mere feeling but for manik, it was his whole life, he was ready to do anything for her.

when she left him he became a mortal soul, he used to work day & night and when he found her back his life was back on that day I had decided that I will help manik to reunite with nandini....

Manik's & Nandini's life had major ups and downs,they had always been separated in different parts of their life

Nandini had always considered me as her brother, she didn't know that I had feelings for her" but then came Navya in my life. She was her best friend.

we had very bad encounters. But slowly gradually I started to fall for her. And then I got to know, maybe  my love for Nandini was not the actual love it was just an attraction & Love was what he feels for Navya....

Even when I saw her with manik, instead of feeling Sad, I feel happy for
them.

And when nandini called me her brother I was happy for that,  my love for nandini Was not what I thought it was...

But on her wedding  day I made the biggest mistake of my life I had thought manik & nandini should get married, so I decided to ruin the marriage. So I had planned something which I wish I had never done...

Riya: what had you planned dadaji....

Cabir: Riya you are too small to know all these
Now you both go to bed....

Riya: But dadaji....

Cabir: Nothing more...lie down....

Riya's pov: What happened that day....
Why I see grandpa sad mentioning that day....

I have to know,maybe nandini dadi can tell me,
Because no one in the house talks to me about what grandpa is guilty about...