22.I love you...

After hearing Aliya's words...

All could Nandini think was the time she spend with manik...

The happiest day of her life  was with him,when she needed someone he was always there for her...

But always she neglected him,but today those words had strikes her heat completely...

Manik had warned her to stay away from Abhimanyu but she never heard him..she had broke his heart many times..even then he cared for her...

She was a fool to not know all these..Even she had started developing some feelings towards him but she didn't know what was it...

When she heard he was sick,she quickly ran upto him,she didn't see the time ,she didn't see was she correctly dressed has she worn correct pairs of slippers...

All she could see was manik was not well and he needed her...

She never had this type of feelings for anyone not even for Abhimanyu...

Could this be love...

Was she in love with manik...

Yes indeed she was....

But how will she say that, should it be simple,no it must be grand....

If it was manik,he would have make it a very grand ..Same like that even she wanted to make it a grand day of his life..

Of their lives...

She had planned everything,she wanted to suprise him,the love which he was holding for soo long,she wanted to confess him that now she was in love with him too...

And all those things must be his favourite,like how he considered her every likes and dislikes,

Even she took care of his...

She Asked Cabir to help her to bring Manik to the place where she had planned a suprise for him...

She wanted to say him loud"Manik, I love you"...