33.Differences

Manik had tried a lot but he never got any response from her and it was almost 15 days...

Manik: How come nandini,is not responding could it be she's in danger..
No, now I can sit idle,I have to meet her...

He calls cabir and tells him to come immediately...

Cabir reaches within 15 minutes and seeing Manik in tension he asks what happened...

Manik tells him about her not responding to his any calls..
And it never happens...

Manik: cabir please prepare my tickets,I have to immediately leave there...

But they suddenly hear cars screech..

They comes out and see Nandini was back,and it was her boss who was dropping her..

When Nandini was about to pick her luggage he holds her hand and tells he will do it...

Manik was feeling jealous seeing the scene in front of him...

After picking her luggage he keeps on gate where manik and Cabir were standing and then while going he just hugs her and kiss on cheeks says goodbye...

Manik was soo shocked how could Nandini allow other men to hug and kiss her..

And what he didn't expect was Nandini was smiling at his gestures...

Cabir could already see manik fisting his hand staring at them...

Cabirs pov: Oh god,what happened soo suddenly,how could Nandini allow her boss to hug and kiss her...
And why were she not answering his calls..

Was it because she was spending time with her boss and din't wanted manik to know about her whereabouts..

Here manik was waiting for her calls,and getting tensed for her...

How much had he trusted her and like this every thime she broke his trust...

Nandini walks in but the smile on her face was vanished....

Her eyes that a different emotions in them...