44.Madhubala

Manik called cabir,he told everything to him how Nandini behaved with him as if he was just a stranger to her...

But cabirs words gave him enthusiasm...

Cabir: Manik how can you think Nandini can ever forget you,I know it's been more than ten years but nandini can never forget her manik....
See even when she went to that competition she all thought about you,and found a best doctor for you.

How can you loose hope like that,you just keep trying....she will surely come back to you....

Manik felt good with this words, though he knew he had very less time but he knew he will make Nandini his again....

Cabir also told him that he will also come to help him....

Cabir also took immediate flight and reached there....

All this while manik tried several times to meet Nandini but all the time he found some one or the other person with her....

And soon when cabir reached manik dint leave a chance for him to rest and just started asking what should be do to spend time with nandini alone.....

Cabir told he will find something or the other way....

And there he found the way..

"Madhubala....."

Cabir: How come she is here....

He went behind her....

Cabir: Oo, Madhubala.....

Navya who was busy with her own work found someone calling the same name which only one person used to call her...

She turned towards the direction to look at the man of the voice....
And the plate which he held in her hand went down on the floor

And she only spoke one word
"Tum".....