45.Pain in love

Cabir went towards her as he could see her busy in the decorations...

Cabir : Madhubala ,how come you are here

Navya: tu...tum..... what are you doing here??

Cabir : i came for my friends wedding and you....

Navya: why should I tell you and she tries to pick the things which left scattered on the floor...

Cabir also bends down to help her....

and while helping her ,their hands brush with each other...

 and both looks at each other...

Manik reaches where both Cabir and Navya were there....

Manik calls Cabir 's name but both Cabir and Navya were busy staring each other.

Manik : ahemm.....ahem.....

but both were in their own world and then i just shook Cabir to come out of his staring session...

and when Cabir came out ,he just looked here and there ,and then when he saw my face ...he remembered for what he had come here...

Navya : Manik even you are here....

only then Navya understood that Manikwas here for Nandini ...

navya: Manik are you here for Nandini ....(though she knew but she wanted to confirm )

manik din't speak a word...

Cabir : what do you think...

navya: i know but there is no use ,I know Manik you don't want Nandini to get married to some other person but now you can't do anything ...its just five days left ,how would you stop it...

Manik: Navya,i know god is with me, if this mairrage wanted to happen it would happened on the date ,it was to be...

but see it was postponed...

navya had some words to say which were struck in her throat....

Navya's pov: but what's the use now Manik, Nandini has completely forgotten you, i don't want to see you get hurt...

Navya: Manik please Nandini is happy in her life ,please don't disturb her peaceful life again, she is happy with the marriage...

when you didn't meet her in all these years then why do you want to make her life hell when she is already about to get married and mover on in her new life....

Manik just stood there and all he had was a wetness  near his eyes, hearing Navya's word....