41.The Venue

Manik took the immediate flight to reach for her wedding,

He sees all the preparation of the marriage was done,he goes inside the marriage hall,he was just praying that it must not have happened....

But looking at it,it just looked that everything was over....

The flower petals were scattered everywhere,the holy fire was still burning,with  ashes contained in them....

Very less no.of people were seen....

....Is it really Over....Now Nandini is married...He felt broken again....He just wanted to run....

He takes his bag and was about to return,he hears some anklets noise....He turns to that direction....

He sees Nandini there,who was happily chirping and enjoying with some group of girls....

He was mesmerizing her beauty,he wanted to run and hug her,when he took his first step,he remembered,she is married now ,he has no rights now....

But what he hears next make him stop at his position....

Anjali: Nandini,how did you know Sana di loves varum...And how did you made baba and Aai accept this marriage...

Nandini: When I was getting ready for my marriage,I heard Sana di talk to Varun about their marriage,and how she told him she was pregnant and wanted to run away with him...

Then I talked about this to Aryan and he accepted to talk to Aai and Baba about their marriage...

It's All Aryan who made this possible....And due this we have shifted our marriage date after a week,so that Sana di and Varun jiju could also join our marriage....

As they have other functions in their house....

Manik's pov: Does it mean, Nandini is not married yet, I still have a chance to win her back... Thankyou god.... thankyou soo much....