43.Who are you ???

Nandini looked at the direction the boy ran....

Manik stood there....

Manik came forward and hugged Nandini...
Manik: Nandini, please forgive me for the past actions... please come with me....
I know you still love me, please don't marry....

Nandini stood still,she was analysing what was the person telling her..
She found the man familiar but when he hugged her,she felt a current moving in her...
She went blank,she couldn't able to hear what he was speaking...

But suddenly something came in her mind and she pushed him...

Nandini: who are you?Do I know you...
How can you hug me....

Manik was hell shocked with Nandini's response....

Manik's pov: What is this, Nandini had forgotten him ,or she doesn't want to remember him....
It had hurt him a lot,does she hate him so much that she even asked him who he was......

Nandini: I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me with someone,i think I need to go ....

And Nandini rushed from that place.....

Manik stood rooted, realising what had just happened a while ago....

Manik's pov: Is Nandini trying to fool me,does she don't want to see me,why has she pretend to not know me....
Does she doesn't love me anymore....

What exactly is the reason for you to behave such Nandini....

Manik was broken,he was in dilemma,was he just her past,had she moved on....

Was it good for him to stay there anymore,when she was not even ready to identify him,then how can he think that she will be ready with him to evade from her own mairrage...

Was it all over......