37.Ten years later...

Manik's pov:Today,I am a physical teacher of my favourite sport football...
Yes,I am able to play football again...But I could not participate in Olympic,...
So now, I am a simple couch of football....And yes,cabir is a teacher too ....

It took me many years to get back to my football..

And Today is my birthday... I am 32....
But I don't feel like to celebrate this day....
Without Nandini,all these years were very though....

But I know like all thes years,even today she would surely send me a gift.. though she was not physically present in my life, but in my memory she is and always will be with me....

Cabir: Manik,Manik where are you lost...., it's off now,let's go and celebrate your birthday...

Manik: No, I don't feel like celebrating..

Cabir: Comon,manik after Nandini left from your life you just forgot to smile,why can't you get over from her...
Its been ten years,but still why can't you forget her...

She has forgotten you,why dont you remember she is getting married next month and here you have never dated anyone after she left...

Manik: No cabir,she hasn't forgotten me,if she had forgotten me she wouldn't send me all these gifts every year on my birthday...

Though we are not in contact with each other,but she still sends me my gift,where ever I am....

I think she still cares for me, maybe she still loves me...

Cabir: But Manik what's the use of it now,she is getting married...
She has gotten over with you...
You must understand this....