27.Black Day

All was good but suddenly one day Nandini father starting vomiting again and again...
And he was coughing very badly,she took him to an emergency room...

She had called Manik,he didn't pick up her call,she thought he must be busy in his tournament's...

And there was red light outside the operating room..It took several hours and a doctor came outside...

Nandini: What happened doctor,is my father alright...

Doctor: I'm sorry to say but he is no more,his livers were damaged thought we tried our level best,but we couldn't save him...

Nandini was broken,she had lost her only family..
Though her father was a bad drunkard but he was a good person...

When he didn't drink he used to be a gentleman but his drinking habbit had spoiled him...
She was broken she needed someone who can take care of her...

She had called Manik many times his call was out of reach...

Cabir came on right time and handled her and when manik saw soo many missed calls of cabir and nandini..

He dialled back,and Cabir had informed him about Nandini's father's death..

Manik dint waste a single time and took the next flight and came back to her...

It was already late,her father's body was burnt many guest had arrived at her house...

He goes inside and looks at nandini

And as soon as nandini saw manik she goes and hugs him...

She cries loudly..He handles her with care...

For some days,she was sad,she wasn't willing to go out,But that was what destiny decided...

Slowly she recovered,but days weren't good for manik as he got many calls from his coaches..

He didn't attend his trainings and some of his matches were also missed..