26.Boyfriend,Girlfriend...

Manik:Yes,offcourese...
And he bend his leg and asks her hand..

So you miss. Nandini Murthy,will you be my girlfriend.,

Nandini: Yes, offcourse..

He goes and hugs her...

Manik:I can't believe all this is real,all these years I had waited for this day,and when it's happening..
I can't believe..

Nandini: it's all real,and now it's not going to change...

I love you and you love me...and now we are boyfriend, girlfriend...

They spend a quality time together...

Both were pursuing their dreams..She wanted to be a great designer and he wanted to be a great footballer...

Everyone was happy seeing them,Aliya though felt bad but she was happy for both...

They were soo deeply in love...

Sometimes Nandini used to get upset because of her father's drinking habbits..

She had already lost her mother and now her father's health was down too..

As he had damaged his 90% liver,he had very rare chance to live...

Manik always encouraged her that everything will be ok...

His Olympics was coming in a month,he had started his practice,he wanted to win a gold medal in it...

He wanted to fulfill his dream,and tell the world that even a pav bhaji staller can become a national Olympic winner..

And whenever they used to get time,they used to spend quality time together...

Though they din't used to get much time together as when she was free he was busy and when he was free she was busy..

But it didn't affect their love,their love had grown more strong...

Manik had joined Indian national team and he had to go for different tournaments held in different countries..

They used to chat and talk on phones, video calls..