five.

CHAPTER V
" I used to hear a simple song
That was until you came along "
— Cody Fry

          CELESTINE SAT BY A STREAM, as she stared to empty blank parchment, her quill and ink

CELESTINE SAT BY A STREAM, as she stared to empty blank parchment, her quill and ink. She was planning to write to her family, but what could she say?

How Aslan wanted dragons to be taken away from them? How there will be no peace between Drogon and Narnia? How she failed as a ruler?

With an annoyed sigh, she laid herself down on the ground, feeling the soft grass tickle her skin. She watched the sun peel through the trees, kissing her pale skin.

Narnia truly was beautiful.
The colors around were so vibrant like paint, the smell of wood and floral everywhere, and the land was simply just blessed with beauty. No wonder Jadis wanted to hide Narnia's nature, by covering it with white and ice.

Suddenly, a twig snapped behind her.
She didn't jump or flinch, the girl slowly got up and looked behind her.
Celestine was surprised to see Peter Pevensie.

Peter was stunned to find the girl there. He stood, a bit embarrassed, as she got up to look at him. She wore a black and red dress, yet with no crown on her head.

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked; she held a strong voice.

Clearing his throat, he explained, "I was adventuring, is all." He reached out his hand and nervously introduced, "Peter Pevensie."

Peter was only a few inches taller than her. His blond hair was feathered and he had such an aura around him that Celestine liked; he seemed kind which she has not been able to see in Narnia.

The Targaryen looked at his hand, confused, but gently grabbed his hand. Peter shakes her hand with a smile. The girl did the same, and just assumed it must've been a custom from where he was from.

"And your name?" asked the boy.

She rose her brows, seeing his waited answer, and she states, "I am Queen Celestine Targaryen of Drogon."

Peter's face changed. "A queen?"

She laughs a bit at his reaction. He was shocked to figure out her status. "Are there no royalty where you come from?"

"Well, yes, but not as young as you are. How old are you?"

That was a question. Truthfully, she is 115 years old, but he didn't have to know.
"15 years," She answers, "Though, it shouldn't be surprising. You are young, as well, and have to win a war."