two.

CHAPTER II
" Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine "
— Billie Eilish

CHAPTER II" Bite my tongue, bide my timeWearing a warning sign Wait 'til the world is mine "— Billie Eilish

          "SHE IS BEAUTIFUL," CELESTINE STATES. The girl stared toward the tiny red dragon, who was playing with the crumpled pieces of the egg from which she climbed out.

Her red scales were bold in the dark and eyes that resembled ember. The torches in the cave had grown bigger since the birth of the dragon, and the fires were tall but tame until the dragon got mischievous, then the flames would move around too much to stay in place.

Prince Bastian stood with his sister, observing the creature. "The ancestors finally took pity on us," He says, annoyed, "After all these years, we finally have the dragon."

The boy slowly lets his hand reach to pet the baby creature, the dragon cries and blasts a small, but powerful fire at him. Celestine laughs at her poor brother, who frowned and checked his hand for burns.

"For all the studying you do, you didn't know that young dragons are extremely sensitive to other people," reminds his sister, "well, except their rider."

Bastian was quite angry, glaring daggers at the baby dragon. Celestine sighed, watching over her brother's back, seeing Ajax and Iris glare intensely at the boy, as if he was bound to hurt the babe.

Truthfully, Bastian had a bad relationship with the other dragons. Lua — Bastian's dragon — was the only one that liked him, while the rest didn't have a single ounce of trust for the boy.

Celestine could never understand why. Bastian was a quiet kid, who studies too much and plays too little.

"You think that could be Enya's dragon?" He asked.

"She should be. Enya is the last Targaryen left, there are no others left."

Bastian scoffs, "Unless she is just cursed."

The girl rolled her eyes. "She is not cursed. Stop repeating the rumor."

The dragon then curled up to her mother and began to sleep beside the dragon of the sky.

"Who do you believe should help train Enya and the dragon?" Bastian asked, hopefully, as they got up to walk out of the cave.

"Sorine, most likely," She answers, "You and Kano are too young to do training this important."

Bastian looked to the girl. "Do you not trust me, sister?"

"I do trust you," Celestine assured, "but to train a dragon is much harder and more serious than tutoring someone about geography."