three.

CHAPTER III
" Once there was a way
To get back homeward "
— The Beatles

          NARNIA WAS A PLACE CELESTINE had always wanted to visit in her youth

          NARNIA WAS A PLACE CELESTINE had always wanted to visit in her youth. Despite the feud the two lands had, her family never lied to her about how beautiful the land was.
They talked about how green the grass was, how nature flourished into beauty, and the creatures of Narnia lived in such harmony. It was peaceful, a paradise for most to stay in.

But as the girl rides on the back of her dragon, staring down to the land below her, it was anything but.

The once green land that she had heard of was covered in thick white as a blanket had covered it. It was cold, ice and snow had taken over the land. There wasn't a sign of wildlife in the land, not anything that she could tell from.

"Beware, Aurora! Nyke zūgagon nykeā uēpa qrinuntys nykeēdrosa lives va," The queen orders her dragon.
(Beware, Aurora! I fear an old enemy still lives on.)

There was no certainty that Jadis — the White Witch — had died during Narnia's battle. The queen arrived in Narnia blindly, with no telling of what had happened to the land that was once rightfully. All that she had known was an eternal winter was the curse of Narnia, nothing else. What's worse, Aurora had stuck out like a sore thumb in the sky. Her yellow-orange scales could be spotted miles away from the light pale sky and grounds.

"Aslan," She whispers, "don't fail me."

The two had to fly above the clouds to hide themselves. Celestine grabbed a hold of a scroll which written where Aslan, or at least a counsel or army, can be seen. It was at the Stone Table, a place where the counsel of Narnia wrote their laws, even her ancestors were there to foresee the land in the making.

The queen truly did have hope Aslan would be around to talk to her and explain, but knowing what her parents have told her, there was a possibility that she would just have to question the army of Narnia, or what's left of it.

It was only when nightfall came, the dragon had lowered herself down for the queen to take another look at Narnia. It was rarely any action, only a few flickers of fire to be seen.

All the while, in the wood, three kids, two beavers, and a fox stood around a fire. They looked up at the night to see a sudden large shadow cast over the wood and pass through the sky. The youngest girl held onto her older sister, while the oldest sibling stood up in reaction.

"What was that thing?" asked Peter Pevensie.

The two beavers looked at each other and then at the fox, quite confused and scared of what the possibility of the shadow could be.