Chapter 12

Tae and Jimin were led to the basement. Jimin couldn't help but feel some kind of restlessness growing inside him "Is this necessary Tae?"

Tae:"I just want to know what we are facing. Every info we pry out of him could come in handy"

Jimin fell silent after that. It's not that he was scared. The situation they were in now is a little new. He knows with Tae by their side, they can easily beat the betas that's attacking.. and he doesn't see the need to have a talk with the red wolf.

As if he can sense what Jimin is thinking, Tae turned to face Jimin, "Did you forget they were all betas? We could catch maybe 2 or 3 but not all of them. And they will come back again with reinforcements. When they do, it will not only for Suga but also for us"

   Jimin knew Tae was always the one to think every possible outcome before acting. And he just gave a single nod walking beside him.

       "There you go" said one of the guy who led them and opened the door. The room seemed dark at first but soon enough their eyes adjusted to it and they could see a shadow kneeling on the floor. Suga's hands were spread out, tied in heavy chains on both sides.

"Turn on the lights" Jimin said to the guys who stood outside.

When the light hit his face, Suga just grunted "Turn off the fucking lights"

Jimin was enraged. Their peaceful hometown was in chaos and here the centre of it all was casually sleeping even while being tied? This is outrageous, "Do you think you are on a vacation?"

On hearing a new voice, suga slowly squinted his eyes open and looking at Tae who was standing infront of him and then settled on the boy that was beside him.

For some reason, he couldn't move his eyes away from the boy and it shocked him to the core. He quickly turned his eyes on Taehyung who came a step closer and crouched down, kneeling with one leg to have a face to face.

Suga:"what do you want?" he asked with a 'don't care' tone.

Tae:"I am sure they told you what happened"

Suga:"so what?"

Tae:"I am trying to give you a chance here"

"What possibly can you do for me that actually helps me?" Suga asked sarcastically.

Jimin was getting annoyed by how he talks with Tae. He's the soon to be Alpha In-charge of his pack and he must be respected. Jimin just want to punch Suga really badly.

But Tae seems not to mind the tone of Suga and just continued, "whatever you want. Freedom? A place to stay? A pack to join? You can have a life here if you want"

Suga scoffed "Freedom is already mine to take. You think your chains are keeping me in here?"

Tae wasn't least bit shocked. Instead he asked, "can you tell us who are you and just stop talking in circles?"

Suga squinted at Tae like he is contemplating something. He can tell that the guy that's asking the questions is an Alpha but above that there seems to be some kind of power in his voice. Even that day they first met, Suga's weak form immediately responded to Tae when he asked him to shift. It makes him want to trust this one and gives him hope that maybe this guy could help.

But he wanted to test first.

Suga:"what if I told you, I know their weakness and only I.. can help you capture those betas but you need to take me with you to do that?"

Tae fell silent and glanced at Jimin who shook his head. Suga didn't miss that little gesture.

Tae turned with a sigh "we can't just let you out. This town is not only ours. There is another pack and we are working together on this. We need to discuss with them"

Suga just gestured towards the door meaning for them to go do it.

  But before Tae could stand up, he heard his dad saying, "How can we trust you? What if you just ran away letting us deal with the threat by ourselves?"

Everyone in the room turned towards the door. Alpha Namjoon and Alpha Jeon made their way inside and Tae made way to stand beside Jimin.

Suga:"won't it be more helpful for you guys? Cause they only want me not you. If I run away, they will follow me and let your town alone"

"And cause chaos in another town. No way we're letting them leave" said Tae.

Suga:"You know.. you are too good-hearted but that will not bring you any good"

Mr.Jeon took a step forward, "we're ready to let you go with Taehyung but we need some info before we let you off of the chains"

Suga kept silent and Mr.Jeon spoke again, "where did you come from?"

"Min territory" suga answered looking straight at him earning gasps from everyone in the room.

Everyone knows Min territory. The reason they were called royals was because of the fact that they hold nearly hundred wolf packs in control under them for centuries. Min pack was the most strongest of any wolf pack in the country and most of the wolves in their pack were shades of red in colour and that's how the colour became their identification. It's not that there won't be any red colour wolf in another pack.. it's just that it is very very rare.

  It took a few seconds to get out of the shock and when they did, Mr.Jeon continued to ask "Min pack? But Why are the Betas chasing you?

Suga's face was indifferent. Not showing any kind of emotions. He simply replied, "cause they want me dead. They are from the packs that doesn't wanna see me take in-charge"

  This time everyone's eyes widened. In-charge? What the hell is he talking about? Everyone looked at eachother as if they were seeing a ghost.

"Are you.. are you.. Min yoongi?" Namjoon asked, his tone very doubtful. Everyone in the room turned their head towards suga who met everyone's eyes one by one...

'I am Min Yoongi, the crown prince of the royal pack'  he linked their minds and his words eching in their heads.

There are some powers that belongs to the royal blood.. some involves reading minds, seeing glimses of future and this.. linking minds even with the wolves that are not their packs.

It was a fact that only mates or pack members can talk through mind links. But this little stunt suga pulled cleared every doubt they all had in their hearts and helped them to believe that this guy infront of them really is... Min Yoongi.