Chapter 19

Tae climbed down from the roof and went downstairs. He was driven by this huge urge to comfort his mate. But his steps stopped at the door of his mom's room.

He knocked softly, calling "Mom?"

"Come in, Tae" he heard his mother's voice and slowly pushed open the door.

Kat was sitting on the window side desk, paint brush in her hands. She looked up from what she's doing to see her son smiling at her.

"Mom, what are you doing at this hour?"

Kat:"What I love to do, ofcourse. Why aren't you sleeping?"

If it was like before, Tae would just say his Goodnight and take off. But now he is seeing his mother through different perspective. After What his dad said, he couldn't help but feel sad for her.

He let out a soft sigh.. "Its too late to be doing this Mom" he said pointing at the mess of a table where all kinds of paints and brushes were scattered and a mini canvas with a half-done painting of a tree was placed in the middle.

Kat:"It's never late to do what you love, Tae. Anyways, are you going somewhere?"

Tae's soft smile slowly turned into a shy one. A blush creeping up his cheeks.

"So... you can't even stay away for a night?" His mom stood up and walked over to him, holding out her hands.

Tae immediately took her in his embrace.. "Mom.. he is... he.. I love him so much mom.."

"I know baby. I know" she patted him and backed away from the hug.. "you didn't had to come home today. Go to him before it starts to physically hurt. New mates shouldn't be away from eachother for long"

"That's where I am heading to. I thought I could hold on. But I was wrong.." he said taking a step back.

She smiled and gave a little nod. And that little gesture made Tae's heart warm. It's like.. she's saying... no matter what happens, I will be here waiting for you when you come home, my son.

Jungkook was staring at his ceiling for god knows how long. When he came back home, Zoe hugged him and cried happily that his brother had found his mate and also she was a bit sad because she knows that her brother have to live separately with his mate from now on.

It took a long time before he comforted his little sister. But when he laid down on his bed to sleep, he couldn't. Because when he removed his shirt, he saw marks all over his body. And also a specific mark on his neck that wouldn't go away for a really long time. His hands moved to touch it unknowingly... making circles around the mark.

And thats how he ended up twisting and turning... and final ended up in a restless sleep.

When he felt some kind of a weight pressing on him, he started writhing under it. But as soon as the scent hit his nostrils, his eyes whipped open... meeting the beautiful, lustful orbs of his mate who was now lying on top of him, holding his hands in place on both sides.

"You miss me baby?" His deep raspy voice showed how stimulated he is right now.

Kook turned them around and now on top, he straddled Tae.. "Didn't you know to knock before you come inside?"

"It should be closed first, to knock. since you didn't close the window, I didn't knock" he starred shamelessly at Kook's shirtless upper body and licked his lips.

His eyes landed on the mark he made and he immediately got hard.

Kook smirked. He could feel his mate's Heat rising. He himself couldn't control. And now, there's no need for them to cont%rol it anymore.
They pressed their lips together, shredded their clothes and made Love. Again and again and again.

They were not aware of the time, not aware of the world around them. They made Love until they exhaust eachother to sleep.

Whan Tae opened his eyes, the sun was already high in the sky. He squinted his eyes from the bright light coming through the window.

Kook was lying on his side, wrapping an arm around him and pressing his nose to the crook of Tae's neck.

Tae placed his other arm on Kook's head to give small pats as if one would give to make a child fall asleep.

'I swear kookie.. from now on, you don't have to be alone. I will be with you forever. And I will never let anything happen ypu and to the people you love..'

Kook stirred in his sleep. He could hear his mate's voice in his mind.. but also... it's like a dream. He couldn't tell.

'You don't have to worry about taking care of them alone anymore, baby. I will share your responsibilities. I will share your joys and sorrows. I will love you forever'

When Kook woke up, Tae was already gone. His hands wandered on the bed where his mate slept and he burrowed his head on his pillow, inhaling the intoxicating smell.

When his mind clear from the night before, he lazily sat up on his bed. Muffled sounds coming from downstairs caught his attention.

He made his way downstairs to see Mr.Jeon surrounded by a few of the pack members who stood spread out in hall. When seeing his son coming downstairs, he quickly said something and then dismissed them.

"Any problem dad?"

Mr.Jeon cleared his throat and turned to make his way to the kitchen.. "Nothing wrong. Just a casual meeting."

"You wouldn't usually call them here to have a meeting. Tell me. What's wrong?"

"I feel lazy to go anywhere today Kook. So I called them here. Don't worry too much."

Suddenly kook got silent furrowing his brows. These words of his dad triggered something in him.

His mate's deep soothing voice..

Is it dream or real?

Telling him not to worry..

Telling him that they will share Sorrows and Joys..

Telling him...

He loves him forever.

[Author: Our story still have two more chapter. If you enjoyed this one, leave a  like👍 

Would you like me to write another story? Tell me in the comments. ]